• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
willthiswork89

html importation

This topic is 4832 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
There are some libraries that do this. For example the QT library has routines to do this. This library is free on Linux and BSD but expensive on Windows and Macintosh. So much so that it would be cheaper to buy a Linux or BSD install and dual-boot instead of buying the Windows/Mac version.

Another way would be to use a system-specific function to load the HTML file into the Web Browser and display it that way.

There may be other ways depending on what OS you're running. I'm mainly familiar with AmigaOS so unless you're running that I guess I don't know what else to tell you.

nope im running xp, this game i play i figured a way around the security to run it in an html document, its called a "Desktop Tank" www.playbattlefield.com anyways....i wanted to make an end user "dtt" so that its in a exe and not a html file to copy from.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!