First Subject: Question About DX In C++

Started by
1 comment, last by The Crash 18 years, 7 months ago
Good Day Every One..I am a new member here and i think you speak english(Sorry for the bad language). I WOrk in VB6 And C++ .I want to ask you about Direct x in C++. HOW Can I Open diret x library in C++. And Thanks . Eias Nabhan
Programer and Desinger
Advertisement
You cant open the DirectX API, you can use the DirectX functions and classes in your code. To do this you'll first have to download the DirectX SDK, then use you IDE to link to d3d9.lib(assuming you want to do graphics).

How to use DirectX is way to much for a thread on an online forum. Your best option is probably to buy a book (maybe in your native language) about DirectX.
السلام عليكم
Thank you CTar I Understood you ..I use The term (Open) Because we have to Open DX

Lib in visual basic 6 form (Project >>References )..I Have the SDK Direct x 9 CD I Will
Install it that is not problem ^.^ .But The Big Problem is in The Use of direct x ..I thought
maybe I will Learn some thing from here ..The Book is either not Problem Because Most Of
books in my native language(The Arabic) is free but it is very poor in the information and
exercises.However I Will exercise in API ..and Thank you .
Your brother :Eias
Programer and Desinger

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement