• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tiba

schools and colleges

This topic is 4832 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

what are the best colleges or university in europe , canada,u.s.a and japan. if any one knows any of the best in each, then plz give me the name the web site wich i can contact with them. thanks

Advertisement
Are you talking about Game Development? If so, then University of North Texas has a Game Programming club and cources in which you can take and I have looked and every year someone graduates atleast about 15 people from the classes find jobs at Game Companies. Some have made it to ID and I think one has made it to EA.

The website is....here I think. Look at it

Well,
hoped that helped.

+1 for the University of North Texas (after all, this is where I go to school ;) If you have any questions about the university you could PM me :)

Hi everyone,

I have a B.S in Computer Science. I'm looking for a post graduate degree in game programming.

I was recently investigating the Guildhall, SMU's game programming course. Can anyone give me any input on how this course is? job placement?

If anyone has information about any other courses, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

-v-EktOr-->

Are there post-grad. degrees in game programming? You're hard pressed to find an under-grad. game programming course let alone a masters!

hi
Drakkon, I agree with you ... but I think I phrased my question wrong.

I'm looking for a 2yr course that focusses on game programming, a course that comlements a B.S Computer science degree.

While I was hunting around, I came across the Guildhall program at SMU, Dallas.
It looks like a great course...but I would like some first hand information on it.

Does anyone on this forum go there? if so, I would be grateful for any information that you could give me.

Thanks
-v-EktOr-->

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!