schools and colleges

Started by
8 comments, last by V-ektOr 18 years, 7 months ago
what are the best colleges or university in europe , canada,u.s.a and japan. if any one knows any of the best in each, then plz give me the name the web site wich i can contact with them. thanks
Advertisement
I hear the University of Delaware is nice
See http://ed.sjtu.edu.cn/ranking.htm.
h20, member of WFG 0 A.D.
Are you talking about Game Development? If so, then University of North Texas has a Game Programming club and cources in which you can take and I have looked and every year someone graduates atleast about 15 people from the classes find jobs at Game Companies. Some have made it to ID and I think one has made it to EA.

The website is....here I think. Look at it

Well,
hoped that helped.
+1 for the University of North Texas (after all, this is where I go to school ;) If you have any questions about the university you could PM me :)
"What are you trying to tell me? That I can write an O(N^2) recursive solution for a 2-dimensional knapsack?" "No, programmer. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to." -Adapted from "The Matrix"
preston university. i hear its hella good
Hi everyone,

I have a B.S in Computer Science. I'm looking for a post graduate degree in game programming.

I was recently investigating the Guildhall, SMU's game programming course. Can anyone give me any input on how this course is? job placement?

If anyone has information about any other courses, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

-v-EktOr-->
Are there post-grad. degrees in game programming? You're hard pressed to find an under-grad. game programming course let alone a masters!
Best university in Japan is Tokyo University. If you graduate from there, you can get a job anywhere in Japan.
hi
Drakkon, I agree with you ... but I think I phrased my question wrong.

I'm looking for a 2yr course that focusses on game programming, a course that comlements a B.S Computer science degree.

While I was hunting around, I came across the Guildhall program at SMU, Dallas.
It looks like a great course...but I would like some first hand information on it.

Does anyone on this forum go there? if so, I would be grateful for any information that you could give me.

Thanks
-v-EktOr-->

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement