need a new book

Started by
3 comments, last by Twitchmonkey 18 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone, i am trying to learn modeling, and right now i bought the book 3ds max 7 fundamentals and beyond courseware. It seems to be really well thought out and i have learned a ton. but it is still the fundamentals. my question is this: deos anyone know of a book that i could get after i have finishe with this book? Something that would build on the knowledge i have learned from this book? i was thinking maybe the book called 3ds Max 7 photorealistic character animation. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=YG2ZcP3CDJ&isbn=1584503734&itm=4 anyone have any other ideas?
Advertisement
I don't trust any book called photorealistic animation. I find the animation in my photos to be rather underwhelming. Wish I could help you, but I'm not a 3D Studio user.
no one else?
Looks like it might be a good book, I look at the cover ;-)
but in this case, that might okay to judge by its cover because the cover has a brilliant 3D art graphic on it
I'd recommend just going to a non-digital bookstore and actually looking through the book, that's the only way you can know.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement