• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Deception666

Terrex Terrapage And OpenSceneGraph

This topic is 4681 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

A quick question to anyone who has used OpenSceneGraph and a Terrex Terrapage visual database. The problem I am having is I am giving each osg::Geometry node a color value to use as the base color value to be blended with the texture. This works fine and all except for when it comes to geometry that is embeded into the Terrapage database. Right now they are OpenFlight models that are embeded into the terrain. I have already used a fragment shader to accomplish the first part, but to support internal customers that have older cards, I need to also run this other route. Does anyone know how the Terrapage pluggin for OSG constructs its scene graph? If I haven't been too clear on what I'm trying to accomplish, please let me know and I will elaborate on the situation. Thank you.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!