• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Ace Card

It's been awhile since I've posted any 3D designs I've done... Here's my most recent

This topic is 4831 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I think this topic should go on this forum, since I'm only a beginner when it comes to 3D design, and this forum is for beginners. =) Anyway, the past work I've posted have been a snowman and a nighttime country road. Here is my most recent picture. It's a sunset on the planet Mars. Tell me what you think. And remember, I'm only a beginner, so I know I'm not awesome. But what do you think? *EDIT* I put up the wrong picture at first. This one actually has textures.

Advertisement
I don't mean to discourage you, but I don't think that's is really what this forum was meant for. What I would suggest, is to get a free site (from byethost or freewebs for instance) and put your stuff up on it, then link to it in your sig. It's best if there's a way to comment on shots too. Even if not many people check it out, it's still a good record of your progress, and you won't distract people from noobs who need help.

There's a sticky in one of these forums with some great space resources. I typed "mars texture" in google and the first website (THIS ONE) has some great ones including a huge mars texture. It also has the earth, moon, etc. Have at it!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!