New Site + 360 Game Creator (Revolutionary 2D Game Engine/IDE)

Started by
7 comments, last by SiCrane 18 years, 7 months ago
Hi, The new DreamSpace is now open. Still a few things left to do, but it's essentially operating. VividGL 3D, is availiable to purchase, but specifically, the real reason for the new site is our new product. The 360 Game Creator. Www.DreamSpace.Com 360GC is a revolutionary 2D (Self contained, you can be absolutely new to programming and use it effectively still) game design environment. It is NOT cut and paste. Screenshots and demos will be uploaded. Some of the features include, Most advanced next gen tile based map engine ever created, with real time per pixel normal mapping and shadows, and a range of other GLSL(OpenGL based GPU realised Fragment Shaders) Fx. A innovative map editor/script editor. Stunning A.I that redefines the lifelike and natural fludity of Computer Simulated life forms and much much more. I'm after any feedback on the site, suggestions etc. It will be on sale shortly.
Advertisement
and this thread will be closed shortly.
This isn't the appropriate forum for this thread. I'd suggest you consider moving it into 'your announcments'.

I'd also suggest talking up an engines fancy graphics, but not having any screen shots avaliable, is not a good idea. It's the first thing I looked for before I read you didn't have any.
Crap, I looked for an announcements page. I'll repost this there.

If this ever catches wind of Microsoft, I bet they'll say something :). Even though I knew better, when I first read the title (and without reading the parentheses), I thought "What the heck? Someone has built a game creator for the new Xbox already?"
Yeah that was the idea behind the name. :)

Heh, hxRender is free...
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Your link is broken on a number of levels.

1) You forgot to add the http:// to the link.
2) "www.dreamspace.com could not be found"
3) "www.dreamspaced.com could not be found"

Oh, and adding 360 to the title just so as to get people to follow it is cynical, misleading and just plain unprofessional.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Moved to Your Announcements

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement