Sign in to follow this  
Leadorn

Online game presentation

Introduction The project started about one year ago with the intention of creating a different morpg with simple graphics, easily implemented for our team (one artist, and two coders). One sub goal was also to have a dynamic resource system. The game is intended to be sci-fi,with influences from the Swedish role-playing game Mutant with some genuine adventure feeling from old Sierra and Lucas Art games. It has a top-view perspective since it is much easier to implement with cheap graphics such as our tile-system etc. The project has mainly been a hobby for us during our university time (Jens and Arne are engineering physics students at KTH/Sweden and Peter study software engineering in Helsingborg/Sweden). This summer we decided to accomplish some serious work so we packed our bags and went to Jens apartment in Spain. After almost two months of semi-hard (with Sangria and 0.27€ beer) work we now present our results. Some of you will have problems running the demo, please do not send us emails or post on this forum regarding this issue as we are well aware of those problems. Thanks. http://hole.dyndns.biz/~leadorn/mutant_spain_2005/

ok I know you did'nt want to know but "demo.exe-- Entry Point Not Found, The procedure entry point AttachConsole could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" I'm using win2000.

You screen shots look very cool, keep it up... please update this thread when I can run it.