Some questions...

Started by
2 comments, last by aleksi1578 18 years, 7 months ago
So here is my questions I know the answer what I think of them, but I want to see what other people thinks. Question #1 : Is it hard to make dance game? where you need to press each button everytimé the pic hits the right place... Like DDR = Dance Dance Revolutions. I think its not so hard... Question #2 : Is it hard to make publishing company? I dont know the answer for this, but I have thought to make one so tell me is it hard and is it easy to get deals with shops etc..? I am sorry if I sound somekind of stupid because asking #2, but really I just want to know :).
Advertisement
In response to #1:
Yes if you dont know programming it is very hard. If you know programming you should know how hard it is to make.
Response to #2:

If you've got a lot of money (and I mean a lot) I don't think it's all that difficult, speaking relatively of course. Starting any large business is a tall order.

If you're looking for something more manageable, going Indie and doing e-business with shareware games is more do-able on a budget.
Quote:Original post by CTar
In response to #1:
Yes if you dont know programming it is very hard. If you know programming you should know how hard it is to make.

Well I know programming and I know how hard it is, but its not so hard I think.. but of course I have been programming alot.. And I am pretty good so it might be easy to me :P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement