Gas outage

Started by
69 comments, last by ApochPiQ 18 years, 7 months ago
I don't know about you guys, but here near augusta, GA, things are getting pretty bad.. Stations are running out of gas and it'l be 5 or so days before we get any more.
"Mommy, where do microprocessors come from?"
Advertisement
things are fine up here in new york (although the gas prices are very high -- averaging about 2.89 for regular unleaded and sure to rise) I hope your gas problems are solved soon... perhaps OPEC will release more oil, who knows? :-)

in the mean time, it's time to power our cars with corn! (fun-age)
There was a saying we had in college: Those who walk into the engineering building are never quite the same when they walk out.
Joliet IL finally got the spike today. Went from 2.85 to 3.40 and climbing. I can only imagine that chicagos got to be 50cents more. Just because.
It was around 3.49 in Chicago's north side this afternoon, so it's not that much worse than Joliet.
Woohoo, it's the seventies again!
I just left my office in Decatur, GA (east Atlanta). That few gas stations I passed had prices ranging from $3.25-$4.00. The highest price I saw was near home in Stockbridge (south Atlanta) at $4.55/gal. Every station had a huge line of cars.
"When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy."
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way.
The Seventies: Now with Internet!
Yeah, There might be a gas outage. I myself went to fill up my car a couple minutes ago because I don't know if tommorow there won't be no gas. long lines!

It's better to be safe than sorry.

relient
Maybe now people will stop buying gas-guzzling SUVs. Oh wait no they won't.
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
Woohoo, it's the seventies again!

Speaking of the 70s....crude oil hit $70 today. That just means next week I'm going to hate driving.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement