• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jkock

Time To development Games!!

This topic is 4822 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, i need to ask if someone know a system to calculate the proyect time, like a Gant, but oriented to Game development...

Advertisement
How is a Gantt chart any less oriented towards game development than other projects? It all depends on the tasks you put in it.

I need something that calculate the time who take do
Sprites
Background
Scripts

How logn take make a sprite and how many people participate
how many people job in a game development
:)

Hola viejo! Soy de Valdivia, pero el resto va ser en ingles! :)

There is no such system. You might as well be asking for a system to find out how long it takes to write a book or compose a symphony.

The only way you will calculate these times is to a) ask people the people who do it b) ask people who have outsourced it or c) do it yourself and find out this time.

In short, the "something" you talk about is YOU. There are no hard and fast answers to this question as there are too many factors that affect the answer.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!