Anodyne Gaming Online (AGO) Site & Forum

Started by
-1 comments, last by Magsec4 18 years, 7 months ago
Hey all, I'm the admin of AGO, Anodyne Gaming Online. I just stopped by to tell you a bit about my site, and try to get some new people to come too. AGO is a brand-new gaming/technology site, complete with forums for a great community experience. We truly believe that everyone in the community should also be a part of the site aswell. Thats why, All members of our community are welcome to submit news, wich after being approved by an admin or moderator, will appear on the front page of our site. Members can also submit articles they write about anything thats on their mind, video games, computer hardware, game reviews, MMORPGs, technology in general, its all welcome. We have an MMORPG section, PC gaming secion, cosole gaming, programming & developement, a general discussion lounge, whatever you're into, there wil be a place for you on the AGO forums. Remember, this is a new community, so if you have a suggestion for a good forum section that should be added, you can be the moderator of it if your suggestion is accepted! Also, moderator positions are still available for already existing sections aswell, just PM me (Magsec4) with an application if you're interested. The link: http://www.magsec4.net If you could take a few seconds while registering to enter Magsec4 in the box that says "referrer" that'd be great too. P.S. Up for bit of a challenge? With our new referral system up, a new forum contest isn't far away! The first person to get 30 referral points earns themselves a nice prize ;) .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement