• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

new, finished game ( Hells Bells )

This topic is 4616 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

And finaly i finished my game. It took me long, but its worth it. Hells bells is a 2d game where you fly zeppelin and avoid lines trough levels( zeppelin is 3d model ). The game mostly shows 2d && GUI aspect of Irrlicht engine. I coded level editor ( offcourse in Irrlicht GUI ) and it looks fine i gues. Also i done all music and sound stuff using FMod. Source is available, but i don't reccomend it... For more details check out : here Heres a few screens: [Edited by - cpprules on September 2, 2005 4:36:33 AM]

Advertisement
Alright well i tried it out and i found 1 bug, it crashes on the menu screen when you put the cursor to the top left of the screen.

Excellent game (your first?), I enjoyed the way the ship is controled how you added the extra element of speed when you hit the right hand mouse, which meant you could complete levels faster but also more dangerous!

I didnt like the simplicity of the levels, maybe you could improve it by having objects which move up and down which you have to avoid etc.

Other than that, twas an excellent game :).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the GDNet+ showcase is supposed to be used only for games a person has created themselves (or as part of a greater team). If you want your game on the showcase, buy a short subscription and submit it ;)

i'm glad you guys like it. It's my first game with Irrlicht engine.
I can't become member 'cause i have no money. Maybe i do have it (but in material world), i don't know how to pay via web. This shity country "Bosnia & Hercegovina doesnt support it". So could anyone just submit this game?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement