Mr. Potato Head has never looked so good.

Started by
6 comments, last by Benjamin Heath 18 years, 7 months ago
Behold: Darth Tater!
Advertisement
Oh yeah! My whole family likes Star Wars. So I came home one day and my dad had bought one. It is still sitting on our breakfast room table.
-----------------------------If pi is used to find the dimensions of a pie,Is cak used to find the dimensions of a cake?
My boss has one in her office.
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
oh man you're making me hungry
Wow. Further Proof George Lucas will sell the Star Wars liscence to anybody. Darth Vader Slurpee anyone?
Quote:Original post by eben
Wow. Further Proof George Lucas will sell the Star Wars liscence to anybody. Darth Vader Slurpee anyone?
What more proof do you need. Lucas will put his name on any piece of crap.

If you don't believe it, watch the Star Wars Christmas Special.
Quote:Original post by Binomine
What more proof do you need. Lucas will put his name on any piece of crap.

If you don't believe it, watch the Star Wars Christmas Special.

I loved the Star Wars Christmas Special. Oh don't get me wrong here, it was not by any means 'good'...
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
I honestly would like to see a line of hardware tools with a Star Wars theme. Then maybe Hardware Wars could be for real.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement