• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Bounty System

This topic is 4517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've been trying to think of a system that would put a damper on senseless PKing (player killing) in a MMOG without using stat or skill loss. The bounty sytem I've devised seems like a good idea. I'ld like some feedback to see if there is anything I'm missing or if there are any gaping wholes that I missed. Bounty System: The bounty system is designed to discourage rampant pk-ing, thievery and property damage. It will also bring the player base together by giving law abiding players a chance to have PvP combat that can be very rewarding and give criminals a challenge. Implementation: When a Player(s)A performs a negative action upon PlayerB, PlayerB will be given the option to place a bounty on Player(s)A. PlayersC who have bought a Bounty Hunter Permit will be allowed access (for a small price) to lists of players online with a bounty on their head and will include a last known general location. Once a PlayerC kills another player with a bounty, the player must bring the head to a Bounty Station. PlayerC will then receive a portion of the bounty on PlayerA’s head (refer to Function1). Once the bounty is collected the amount collected is subtracted from PlayerA’s bounty amount, at this point PlayerA will incur a Gold Debt equal to the amount of the collected bounty. The Gold Debt will cut PlayerA’s gold intake (from loot, trades etc) in half until the Gold Debt is repaid. When PlayerA has a Gold Debt he can only trade items for gold and only trade gold for items.

Advertisement
UO tried something like that. It wasn't too effective.

UOs system was terrible. The criminal was in no way affected. I believe he could even have collected the bounty on his own head or at least have a friend to. The system I'm proposing (see Gold Debt in original post) would put a debt on the criminal.

I remember many complaints about UO's bounty system. It often seems like there's less incentive for tracking people or playing law enforcement, particularly when it comes to getting people together.

I'm curious about your justification for the gold debt. What is it that you're trying to prevent from happening?

Quote:
Original post by Wavinator
I remember many complaints about UO's bounty system. It often seems like there's less incentive for tracking people or playing law enforcement, particularly when it comes to getting people together.

I'm curious about your justification for the gold debt. What is it that you're trying to prevent from happening?

Quote:
RobotechII
The bounty system is designed to discourage rampant pk-ing, thievery and property damage.

Most MMOGs these days stop you from doing evil completely. I don't think that should be the case. I believe the bounty system that I proposed would allow someone to murder, steal or destroy but doing so could possibly come at a great cost. On the other side of the spectrum in some MMOGs there are no penalties for PKing and they're full of players who do nothing but try to kill the first person in sight. I believe this type of system would help put a stop to that as well.

Quote:
[...]I'm curious about your justification for the gold debt. What is it that you're trying to prevent from happening?
The gold debt allows you to put a bounty of any value you want on a person's head, even if you don't have that much money. You're basically taking a hard coded loan to pay for a bounty
Edit: I misread the OP =-/

[Edited by - Extrarius on September 3, 2005 6:54:55 PM]

Online games are about checks and balances. PlayerA can't kill PlayerB with an instant-cast instant-kill spell because that would be unfair.

The killer gives up town life and becomes an outcast. He manually tracks down and kills his prey unassisted and gets some loot to live off of. For this, he's rewarded by having his position broadcasted to every wanna-be bounty hunter in the land... oh, and a massive gold debt when he's (eventually) brought down.

What happens to the bounty hunter if he fails? Does he get the debt instead? Where's the balance? You're only punishing one side.

Quote:
Original post by RobotechII
Quote:

Quote:
RobotechII
The bounty system is designed to discourage rampant pk-ing, thievery and property damage.

Sorry, I should have been more specific: Let's say that I kill you. I snatch up all of your cool items and your gold. You place a bounty on my head. I now have a gold debt.

I can, according to the system, now only trade items for gold and gold for items. If I do so, I'm taxed by the gold debt (provided someone has actually killed me to activate it). But does this tax happen every time I pickup gold?
What's to stop me, for instance, from killing yet another player, getting another bounty, and continuously living off my victims items? What's also to stop me from dropping gold on the ground and picking up items in non-secure trades with buddies?

It also seems that victims have punitive power without regard to their own rightness in the situation or resources. What, for example, is to stop me from creating a level 1 character and griefing my way throughout the land in order to make other characters attack me? I could trash talk, vulch loot and generally be a PITA, and as soon as someone attacked me, I'd place a bounty on their head at zero cost to me. It seems I could do this over and over again.

Quote:

Most MMOGs these days stop you from doing evil completely. I don't think that should be the case. I believe the bounty system that I proposed would allow someone to murder, steal or destroy but doing so could possibly come at a great cost. On the other side of the spectrum in some MMOGs there are no penalties for PKing and they're full of players who do nothing but try to kill the first person in sight. I believe this type of system would help put a stop to that as well.

Your system may work just fine, but it seems more elaborate than necessary. Wouldn't a flag work just as well? Wouldn't you automatically want to post a bounty on the person that just killed you? If so, any choice that you'd always want to make should be automatic.

Quote:
Original post by Extrarius
Quote:
[...]I'm curious about your justification for the gold debt. What is it that you're trying to prevent from happening?
The gold debt allows you to put a bounty of any value you want on a person's head, even if you don't have that much money. You're basically taking a hard coded loan to pay for a bounty

It would come out of the persons bank account. The person wouldn't be able to place a bounty over the amount of cash they have in the bank.

A slight problem would be people killing newbs. But there could always be an automatic bounty placed on anyone killing someone below so many levels beyond themselves.

Thanks for the constructive feedback :)

Quote:
Wavinator
I can, according to the system, now only trade items for gold and gold for items. If I do so, I'm taxed by the gold debt (provided someone has actually killed me to activate it). But does this tax happen every time I pickup gold?
What's to stop me, for instance, from killing yet another player, getting another bounty, and continuously living off my victims items? What's also to stop me from dropping gold on the ground and picking up items in non-secure trades with buddies?

The system should automatically cut all gold intake in half whether looted from a corpse or off the ground. The system could also be implemented that any gold dropped on the ground will be taxed even if it's the second time the gold is being taxed.

Quote:
Wavinator
What, for example, is to stop me from creating a level 1 character and griefing my way throughout the land in order to make other characters attack me? I could trash talk, vulch loot and generally be a PITA, and as soon as someone attacked me, I'd place a bounty on their head at zero cost to me. It seems I could do this over and over again.

I guess I didn't make it clear in my first post. If you place a bounty on the persons head the gold will be deducted (or possibly held in escrow until it's collected) from your bank account. So it's doubtful a level 1 character would have enough gold to place a meaningful bounty on anyone. Although harassment should be taken care of by GMs.

Quote:
Wavinator
Wouldn't a flag work just as well? Wouldn't you automatically want to post a bounty on the person that just killed you? If so, any choice that you'd always want to make should be automatic.

Not if you didn't want to part with any cash.

Quote:
Original post by GroZZleR
Online games are about checks and balances. PlayerA can't kill PlayerB with an instant-cast instant-kill spell because that would be unfair.

I agree that's why the game would need a system such as this. So players can't go around killing innocents without penalty. The bounty system would be a part of the checks and balances.

Quote:
The killer gives up town life and becomes an outcast. He manually tracks down and kills his prey unassisted and gets some loot to live off of. For this, he's rewarded by having his position broadcasted to every wanna-be bounty hunter in the land... oh, and a massive gold debt when he's (eventually) brought down.

Pretty much. Except that one kill won't give the full bounty on his head. It will be only a portion of the bounty unless the bounty is under a certain amount. The gold debt added will be equal to the bounty amount disbursed. I'm still working on perfecting the formula.

Quote:
What happens to the bounty hunter if he fails? Does he get the debt instead? Where's the balance? You're only punishing one side.

Well the bounty hunter will be dead and the criminal will be able to loot the corpse. The criminal will be taxed accordingly if he has a gold debt. Also the bounty hunter has no need to be punished anymore than a cop would need to be punished for pursuing a criminal in real life.

The biggest problem I see is this: Why do you have PKing in your game?

Really, why? In your game, what are the acceptable forms of PKing besides bounty hunting? If there aren't any, then it just seems better to not allow it.

If there are some, then how do you prevent someone from putting a bounty on someone after being rightfully PKed? If you can prevent the bounty, why doesn't your system just stop it before it can happen? (e.g. see games where you can kill outside, but not within, your faction) If you can't prevent it, then there are two options. One, your system is effective and it stops even proper forms of PKing, at which point why do you even include the ability to PK? Two, your system is not effective, so why include the bounty system?

Quote:
Original post by Way Walker
The biggest problem I see is this: Why do you have PKing in your game?

Really, why? In your game, what are the acceptable forms of PKing besides bounty hunting? If there aren't any, then it just seems better to not allow it.

If there are some, then how do you prevent someone from putting a bounty on someone after being rightfully PKed? If you can prevent the bounty, why doesn't your system just stop it before it can happen? (e.g. see games where you can kill outside, but not within, your faction) If you can't prevent it, then there are two options. One, your system is effective and it stops even proper forms of PKing, at which point why do you even include the ability to PK? Two, your system is not effective, so why include the bounty system?

Besides bounty hunting I would say clan wars, factions, dueling areas etc. Meaning if you kill someone from an opposing faction they can't place a bounty. I don't want the system to outright stop PKing. I want people to have the option to play a cold blooded killer. I just don't want them to be a murderer without suffering a consequence. Some games have stat or skill loss for PKs which most people don't like and I don't feel is fair. I think a gold loss is much more fair.

Quote:
by RobotechII
I guess I didn't make it clear in my first post. If you place a bounty on the persons head the gold will be deducted (or possibly held in escrow until it's collected) from your bank account. So it's doubtful a level 1 character would have enough gold to place a meaningful bounty on anyone. Although harassment should be taken care of by GMs.

but doesn't PKers mostly target the level 1 players? If the level 1 players can't really hurt the PKers then the bounty system does not protect them (noobs).

How about the victims can file a complaint against a player and the system sets a bounty in relation to the number of complaints and level of the victims, etc.

A wanted man will have game restrictions such as being attacked on sight by npc guards, can't buy from shops (only player warez), can't heal at an inn, etc.

Wanted players can lower their bounty or remove it by killing other PKer's. In effect, make the PKers the bounty hunters. Of course normal players can become bounty hunters as well, just to get the experience and bounty. If a Pker-turned-bounty hunter gets some gold through trade or drops, the gold is automatically used to deduct his bounty. he can only sell items at special stores to limit the amount of money he can make. hopefully the Pkers will be busy killing each other to bother with the other players.

Quote:
Original post by yapposai
but doesn't PKers mostly target the level 1 players? If the level 1 players can't really hurt the PKers then the bounty system does not protect them (noobs).

Quote:
Myself
A slight problem would be people killing newbs. But there could always be an automatic bounty placed on anyone killing someone below so many levels beyond themselves.

I guess I contradicted myself earlier. Any harassers should be reported to GMs.

Quote:
yapposai
How about the victims can file a complaint against a player and the system sets a bounty in relation to the number of complaints and level of the victims, etc.

Sounds promising. Will toy with that idea to see what might work best.

Quote:
yapposai
A wanted man will have game restrictions such as being attacked on sight by npc guards, can't buy from shops (only player warez), can't heal at an inn, etc.

I had that in mind too :)

Quote:
yapposai
Wanted players can lower their bounty or remove it by killing other PKer's. In effect, make the PKers the bounty hunters. Of course normal players can become bounty hunters as well, just to get the experience and bounty. If a Pker-turned-bounty hunter gets some gold through trade or drops, the gold is automatically used to deduct his bounty. he can only sell items at special stores to limit the amount of money he can make. hopefully the Pkers will be busy killing each other to bother with the other players.

The only problem with that is say that two or more murderers conspire with each other allowing murdererA to kill murdererB, murdererA collects bounty then allows murdererB to kill murdererA and then murdererB collects bounty from murdererA. They would then have gotten rid of a portion of their Gold Debt (only a portion because no large bounty is given with just one kill).

Quote:
The system should automatically cut all gold intake in half whether looted from a corpse or off the ground. The system could also be implemented that any gold dropped on the ground will be taxed even if it's the second time the gold is being taxed.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Now, I'm not an MMO player, so I may be off the mark here, but I still think you're going through extraordinary lengths to first provide the player with the ability to do something then artificially hendering them from doing it. I don't understand this.

Consider: Is this illegal PKing supposed to be fun? If the best of the best become successful at being bandits who slaughter both newbies, regular players and bounty hunters alike, will you consider this a failed outcome or exactly how the game world is supposed to be? I, for instance, would find it fascinating to try to survive a system where everyone's hunting me, but I'd probably try to play a great bandit. However, there's nothing stopping a jerk or snob from taking on this role without adding any of the flavor or community-building aspect (as "the man everyone loves to hate" for instance)

Why I keep coming back to this is that it seems to me that a fundamental principle of design of any game is that you should never allow players to do something that will ultimately end up being boring. I'd recommend that you either define the role of what a bandit is supposed to be and make allowances in your game mechanics for that (as you're doing with dueling), or (if it's ultimately going to be a hollow path) eliminate the possibility before players waste lots of time discovering that it's not what they're supposed to be doing anyway.

The system looks good, but it seems like it favors higher levels of players who have the cash to pay large bounties. n00bz0rZ who are lacking in cash, and are perhaps most vulnerable to rampant PKing will be less likely to get their revenge because they can't pay the big bucks. Perhaps for these players, the government can add an additional percentage (say, 25% of the original bounty) of cash to the bounty. Once the player has obtained a certain amount of cash, this benefit no longer applies.

Possible exploit: Character B could just put a bounty on Character A, who is a friend of Character B. Then, Character C, who is an alt of Character B, could come along and kill Character A, collect the bounty, and send the bounty back to Character B. Character B would then end up with the money he/she started woith, plus 25%.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

Possible solution: The government would only give you the 25% bonus a certain amount of times before it becomes void.
Not to mention Character B's bounty cant be big enough to be worth spending a long time just for the 25% bonus.

Quote:

The only problem with that is say that two or more murderers conspire with each other allowing murdererA to kill murdererB, murdererA collects bounty then allows murdererB to kill murdererA and then murdererB collects bounty from murdererA. They would then have gotten rid ojhven with just one kill).

But MurdererA and MurdererB should both have bounty hunter licenses. If a bounty hunter kills another bounty hunter then the killer automatically reverts back to PKer status with harsher penalties and bounty. he does not get the bounty reward

The lower bounty Pkers would probably gang up on a high bounty Pker to
get the cash needed to clear their small bounties. The high bounty player would probably need to kill a lot of small PKers to remove his own bounty.

lets say a Pker who dies losses half total experience and all gold. A Pker-turned bounty hunter will not suffer this consequence. The heavier death penalty gives incentive to Pkers to become bounty hunters and clear their bounty. A Pker who continues to PK (non bounty hunters) risk losing a lot when they die.

I wouldn't want to be killed over and over again just to pay of another PKer's bounty. I would rather kill other Pkers than team up with with another Pker and keep getting killed.

edit: a Pker killing a bounty hunter is considered self defence and will not affect their bounty. This gives incentive to the Pker to kill only bounty hunters which are considered safe for killing.

Quote:
Consider: Is this illegal PKing supposed to be fun? If the best of the best become successful at being bandits who slaughter both newbies, regular players and bounty hunters alike, will you consider this a failed outcome or exactly how the game world is supposed to be? I, for instance, would find it fascinating to try to survive a system where everyone's hunting me, but I'd probably try to play a great bandit. However, there's nothing stopping a jerk or snob from taking on this role without adding any of the flavor or community-building aspect (as "the man everyone loves to hate" for instance)

I would like for it to be fun. I want to make it restrictive enough to stop rampant PKing but not so restrictive that it would ruin the fun for the people who want to be a bandit. I would find it how the game world is supposed to be.

Quote:
Wavinator
Why I keep coming back to this is that it seems to me that a fundamental principle of design of any game is that you should never allow players to do something that will ultimately end up being boring. I'd recommend that you either define the role of what a bandit is supposed to be and make allowances in your game mechanics for that (as you're doing with dueling), or (if it's ultimately going to be a hollow path) eliminate the possibility before players waste lots of time discovering that it's not what they're supposed to be doing anyway.

I'm trying to come up with a good method to keep it from being a hollow path. I've thought about adding some kind of bonuses or special priviledges for the criminals with the highest bounty so the system will be rewarding to the criminals.

PS. I enjoy reading your journal. I wish you the best of luck on Straylight.

Quote:
Original post by Ultimaking
Possible exploit: Character B could just put a bounty on Character A, who is a friend of Character B. Then, Character C, who is an alt of Character B, could come along and kill Character A, collect the bounty, and send the bounty back to Character B. Character B would then end up with the money he/she started woith, plus 25%.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

I thought about that too. The solution I was thinking of is adding a small amount to the bounty for the newb, let's say 500 gold. But to hurt the newb killer we should give him a bigger Gold Debt for that newb kill. So the killer kills the newb his bounty is for 500 gold but when someone collects on his bounty the killer's gold debt will be 3000 gold.

The ideas concerning this bounty system are things that have been discussed before. They each have their flaws, and most of them would be boring and make little sense at all. A gold tax? How lame.

Why not think of why societies might place a bounty against a person? Obviously, the individuals that have bounties on them have caused a negative effect on another in most cases. The amount of the bounty often reflects the degree of the crimes the individual has committed.

Why not think of the bounty hunters themselves? How do they find their bounty? How do you find any person? You search records, you talk to people that see them often, you learn the places they often frequent. Then, you search or wait at those places.

Here is my solution:

1. The crimes committed by a player are noted and stored in a list. The higher the person is on the list the more their bounty is worth. Players can also pay money to increase the bounty price of another player. Though, this does not change the rank on the bounty list.

2. Players can access the list and choose a limited amount of bounties to go after (perhaps 5 or something).

3. If a player kills a character on their bounty list, then the player can turn in and collect the bounty. The bounty on the character then resets to 0, and it is displayed as such for anyone else who has selected the bounty.

4. If a bounty is turned in on a character, then that character is punished. They are prevented from committing crimes for a certain duration. Though, they can do other things in the game. This duration might be calculated from their rank on the bounty list so it fits the amount of crimes commited.

5. Player's are able to see the current game area a bounty is in but not the actual position. Though, they can always ask the players in that area if they have seen the bounty of coarse.

6. Rewards are offered in the game for players who have committed a certain number of crimes without getting caught. This can be in the form of quests that open up.

Quote:
Original post by Zefrieg
A gold tax? How lame.

It sure beats what would happen in real life. A.) Thrown in jail. The character can't play for the next 24 hours or whatever. B.) Executed. The players character is gone.

Quote:
Zefrieg
1. The crimes committed by a player are noted and stored in a list. The higher the person is on the list the more their bounty is worth. Players can also pay money to increase the bounty price of another player. Though, this does not change the rank on the bounty list.

6. Rewards are offered in the game for players who have committed a certain number of crimes without getting caught. This can be in the form of quests that open up.

Sounds interesting. #6 I've been thinking about for a while now. I'm trying to perfect how it's implemented.

Quote:
Zefrieg
4. If a bounty is turned in on a character, then that character is punished. They are prevented from committing crimes for a certain duration. Though, they can do other things in the game. This duration might be calculated from their rank on the bounty list so it fits the amount of crimes commited.

I believe this punishment is too easy to escape. The criminal could just macro their setenced time away. This also wouldn't really punish the criminal at all they could continue to go about their ways unaffected and just kill again when their time period has elapsed.

Another thing that I haven't covered in this thread is that this system should help keep cash in the economy down. In most MMOGs there isn't a set cap to how much cash can be in the economy at any one time. (For example each skeleton you kill gives you 100 gold. Each looted skeleton adds 100 gold to the economy. If you kill 100,000 skeletons then you add 10,000,000 gold to the economy that didn't exist before)

This system will:
A.) Collect gold from the person paying the bounty
B.) Potentionally disburse equal amount of gold paid in A to bounty hunters
C.) Cut the criminals gold intake thus subtracting the gold twice from the economy leaving less gold in the economy then would have been the case otherwise.

This is a from another post that got on to the subject of bounty type system, which might be helpful for thoughts on your design.
Realm switching in MMORPGs for the full thread.
Quote:
Original post by Lost
Quote:
Original post by Omegavolt
While I understand the needs of resource collectors, I also understand the fun factor involved in full-on PvP. Im currently working on a solution for this with my 2D ORPG. Some ideas involve giving PKs a bounty that increases each time they kill someone more than 5 levels below them. After doing that enough, they become targets themselves. Others involve the ganked players going to Heaven after dying, and their God granting them some special power or invulnerability so they have a chance at revenge. If worse comes to worse, I may just make it so that the towns AND the roads are PvP free. Im not positive about that one though. Making it hard to get from town to town allows for lots of escort quests that will help my game along. Ill have to wait until a beta is released to see. ;)

Only thing I would say/suggest is protection against exploiting your system (if you haven't already accounted for it).

PK kills a friend that is 6 lvl's below them over & over (building up the bounty), then PK lets his friend kill him & collect the reward. Tracking who they have killed in order to limit it to one bounty increase per person per day could help, but too could be exploited (Res-killing or just following them & annoy a single person). Limiting the bounty to once a day, just gives the person free ride for the rest of the day to be as evil they want to be.

My only thought/suggestion would be a decreasing bounty each time they kill the same player. 1st time 100%, 2nd 75% & the 5th time and beyond would be only 1% bounty increase.

*edited in*

But that still wouldn't stop a PK from killing multi lower lvl players & then having a friend kill them to collect the bounty & split it.

Quote:
Original post by Lost
This is a from another post that got on to the subject of bounty type system, which might be helpful for thoughts on your design.
Realm switching in MMORPGs for the full thread.
Quote:
Original post by Lost
Only thing I would say/suggest is protection against exploiting your system (if you haven't already accounted for it).

PK kills a friend that is 6 lvl's below them over & over (building up the bounty), then PK lets his friend kill him & collect the reward. Tracking who they have killed in order to limit it to one bounty increase per person per day could help, but too could be exploited (Res-killing or just following them & annoy a single person). Limiting the bounty to once a day, just gives the person free ride for the rest of the day to be as evil they want to be.

My only thought/suggestion would be a decreasing bounty each time they kill the same player. 1st time 100%, 2nd 75% & the 5th time and beyond would be only 1% bounty increase.

*edited in*

But that still wouldn't stop a PK from killing multi lower lvl players & then having a friend kill them to collect the bounty & split it.

A good idea but like you mentioned it still has an exploit. My system will stop criminals from profiting off of having a bounty on their head. With each bounty collection only a portion of the bounty is collected (say around 1/5th) and no player can collect on the same bounty more than once or possibly within a certain time frame. The criminal will incur a gold debt equal to the bounty collected. So at best even if a criminal conspired with 5 friends to kill him and give him the bounty, the crimnal would break even, he wouldn't have a bounty on his head but he wouldn't have proffited off of the bounty. The bounty hunters would be in the negative since they would have to pay for a list of bounties (wouldn't be a full list, no guarantee they would get their friend on it) and then give the bounty to their criminal friend.

Just a thought, there.

What if, instead of having a problem with money and property, people had a problem with INTERACTION?

I mean, the system I used in my text-based game, is that a PK is added to the character's counter if and only if THERE IS A WITNESS, that means, if there is someone to report it, before the character killed is taken back to life. Someone being killed and resurrected will have no previous memory of anything, therefore no souvenir of the murderer...

On the other hand, being seen murdering someone make syour PK counter grow, and the more you are a well-known PK, the less it becomes easy to interact with ANYONE, including the NPCs, because I ruled that the NPCs became defiant of anyone known for repeatedly assaulting innocent bystanders, for fear for their own lives.

In the beginning, you may find yourself facing agressive lines of dialogue, if you were known to commit only a few PKs, and as the number of players grew, if your own counter was under the average of the world, then people were less afraid of you than they were of others. Whic means that, since they wanted to have commercial interaction, they would let you in their shop again. But meanwhile, you would have to face the difficulty to be healed, to sell your loot, and to buy some more items.

And I ruled that there would ALWAYS be someone ready to sell anything to anyone, in the Underworld, but that the price of every item would be multiplied by the ratio PlayerPK/AveragePK. The more agressive towards players, the more it costs you to keep playing in teh same universe, because you have to hide and make that seller take unconsiderate risks... Until you become the most wanted player killer in the kingdom, and are not allowed to buy from him anymore, until someone finds it in him to kill more people than you did.

I think this works better than bounties alone, because it forces players to take their actions into consideration, as well as their consequences...

But bounties are another feature of my game, if you have been seen killing someone, because, obviously, you left a witness, which will tell the tale. Therefore, the witness is free to tell it or not, which leave sthe question of the bounty up to the witness. if the witness is in your faction, and he sees you killing someone, odds are that he won't babble, and you'll be free. But if there were TWO witnesses, and only ONE tels about it, then the bounty is also set on those who said nothing. Players are encouraged to report Player Killing, in order to live in a safe world..

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement