• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
pr0jekt2501

rebirth rb-338 is now a free download

This topic is 4641 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Awesome thanks for sharing. I don't know what this is, but hey, anything free right? [wink] They made an official bittorrent file here. If you don't use BitTorrent you will have to go though the free registration process to be brought to a page that contains the links.

[Edited by - Drew_Benton on September 7, 2005 8:48:37 PM]

Thanks for the heads up, is anyone else having problems with the pc iso image? Winrar says the zip is fine but won't open the .iso, daemon tools won't mount it & nero won't burn :(
I didn't use the torrent but don't really fancy having to redownload it either

I got the torrent iso and nero burnt it fine. Looks like you'll have to d/l again, Drew. :¬(

Cool to use rebirth again after all these years - takes me back to my university days in the mid nineties.

Buying Reason to use Rebirth338? Or what do you mean with qualify? Isn´t Rebirth338 a standalone app? I never needed Reason for it ...

Quote:
Original post by Arglebargle
Too bad you have to own Reason to qualify for it. :( :( :(

That's just for the reason version. You can download an iso of the standalone version.

It's annoying that they left the cd check stuff in though.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!