[4E4] Roll Call #2

Started by
33 comments, last by d000hg 18 years, 7 months ago
I'm still entering, even though I'm behind schedule with my game. (only about 20% complete)
___________________________Z2 Gamesfeaturing Zirconia 2: Battle [4E4], Cognizance, and Boxxed
Advertisement
Too early to tell I think. I'd say yes, but ask again in a month or so :)
Still struggling... still struggling :/

I hope I'll be able to beat the deadline.
Count me out. I don't think there is any way that I could pull something off in time for 4E5. I figure if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

Maybe I will pwn you all in 4E5 or something...[rolleyes]
Quote:Original post by Moe
Count me out. I don't think there is any way that I could pull something off in time for 4E5. I figure if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

Maybe I will pwn you all in 4E5 or something...[rolleyes]

Moe...you can't drop out. You promised me in 4E2 that we'd be competing in 4E4 after your mission. :'(
Well, I suppose I can try to hack together some sort of text entry or something. Either way, it won't be a winning entry.

(And just for the sake of saying so, I am posting this from a SunRay 150 machine running RedHat linux with firefox as a browser. I think I feel dirty...)
Im still in.... like it matters to anybody.
I lost a week, but I think I'll manage to have something.
I like the DARK layout!
I'm in...
Quote:Original post by Moe
Well, I suppose I can try to hack together some sort of text entry or something. Either way, it won't be a winning entry.

(And just for the sake of saying so, I am posting this from a SunRay 150 machine running RedHat linux with firefox as a browser. I think I feel dirty...)

Oh, come on. MindWipe's suXor was fun, just hum your sound effects and MSPaint (well, whatever the linux equivalent is) your way through it [grin]!

Err, I (we're) in.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement