MMORPG NOW .... TODAY

Started by
20 comments, last by Ravuya 18 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by MMORPGGAMER2009
I NEED TO MAKE AN MMORPG LIKE EVERQUEST TODAY....IM NO N{}{}B but I have little C++ expeirence...HELP ME NOW.!!! WHAT PROGRAMS DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD TO MAKE MY GAME!!!?!?! I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!!!

For starters this forum is (for the most part) a mature forum and so posts that are in all caps are hardly ever taken seriously.

Secondly it is imposible to make an MMORPG in 1,2,3 days/weeks/possibly months (im assuming a graphical RPG here since you said everquest 3).

Im not sure the reason for your hurry but if your serious on making games you going to have to take a lot of time and put a lot of effort into learning a programming laguage and practicing making programs and games.
Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!
Advertisement
I HAVE Two DAYS SO I NEED TO MAKE EVERQUEST 3 FAST!!!!!!!!!

You almost had me. Maybe if you would have included a few more exclamation points.
guys im serious about this...I need to get it done now...someone please do most of the work..then I split the cash 50-50
I NEED TO MAKE AN MMORPG LIKE EVERQUEST TODAY....IM NO N{}{}B but I have little C++ expeirence...HELP ME NOW.!!! WHAT PROGRAMS DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD TO MAKE MY GAME!!!?!?! I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!!!

There are better ways to ask for help, and starting a flame war isn't one of them. If you're really serious, then you should start here. Creating a MMORPG as a first project is not only over-extending yourself, but in reality is not possible. After you have completed a few small games, you can then start to make bigger, more complex games. In a year or three, you might begin organising a team to make your MMORPG. Remember, with any project it helps (and sometimes is necessary) to make a game design doc, or Game Bible before you start programming. There are also links here at GameDev to help you do just that.

And, as always, if you need help with something in particular, ask on the forums (but try to limit the demands to 0). Good Luck!
:stylin: "Make games, not war.""...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid
This isn't funny anymore.
With your little C++ experience, chances are you wouldnt be able to complete a console version of pong in one month so I doubt very much one programmer with almost no experience could finish in 3 days a game takes hundreds of EXPERT people and years to complete.

[edit] That's a good joke though[/edit]
guys im serious about this...I need to get it done now...someone please do most of the work..then I split the cash 50-50

Yeah right. [wink]
Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!
I really hope that this is a sick joke. If not, then you are.
____________________________________Spazuh- Because I've had too much coffee
guys for real...I really dont more than 2 days now..since youve been taking up all my mmorpg creating time on forums...now whos fault is it...ok for real I need money and making an mmorph such as EQ # or guild was 87 soo,,,umm ya I thiknk we shude begin now..so anyone wanna join my team???

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement