Morning's Wrath Demo, now availible!

Started by
28 comments, last by _Sigma 18 years, 7 months ago

The Morning's Wrath DEMO is now availible on the GD Showcase!

Get it here!

The full version will be availible at www.MorningsWrath.com Oct1 or sooner! I look forward to your comments =)

Raymond Jacobs, Owner - Ethereal Darkness Interactive
www.EDIGames.com - EDIGamesCompany - @EDIGames

Advertisement
There's already a review thread post in the lounge as well. Take a look here.

Now to get some money so I can buy myself a copy...

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:
Now to get some money so I can buy myself a copy...

Credit Rocks :)

Now that the V.A. ####### me over and are not paying me until November, that's what Im relying on! Yay! ;o|
Great It is about time :). Let's see what the game is inside :)
Well I am stuck, at the beginning , there is a door where one guy is hiding , I took the key from the engineer, but the door doesn't unlock , it still says that I need to find the key ?

Anyways , looks good , the intro is way too long , allot of things are happening so storyline is not remembered well.
Unfortunately, the game doesn't launch on my computer. :/ When there is a starting setup dialog the resolution-combo is empty so I can't go any further.

What's wrong? I'd really want to play the game! :P

EDIT : probably I should give some detail of my configuration. ;) W2000sp4, AMD64 3,2 GHz, Sapphire X800

[Edited by - clapton on September 11, 2005 9:02:17 AM]
___Quote:Know where basis goes, know where rest goes.
Very cool. Love the iso-graphics! ;)
Quote:Original post by DMINATOR
Well I am stuck, at the beginning , there is a door where one guy is hiding , I took the key from the engineer, but the door doesn't unlock , it still says that I need to find the key ?

Anyways , looks good , the intro is way too long , allot of things are happening so storyline is not remembered well.

did you try taking the key out of your inventory and using it on the door?

Hint Hint =D

Raymond Jacobs, Owner - Ethereal Darkness Interactive
www.EDIGames.com - EDIGamesCompany - @EDIGames

IMHO, having the key in your inventory should be sufficient for unlocking the door when trying to open it. Having the player grope around in their inventory looking for the key and having to use it on the door may be realistic, but it also makes a lame game play experience. We gamers like to kill monsters with massive swords or incredible firestorm spells, not poke around in our backpacks.
I've finished the demo! It happens really rarely that I ever play a demo longer than 5 minutes. Nice! :)

I really enjoyed the dialogs, though some of them are a bit too long. The plot is quite interesting also. I loved the music!

The only thing that makes me uncertain is the following fact - how could the messanger guy talk without having a head ?? :P

Although there is a couple of smaller issues, the game looks quite professional! Bravo. :)

Keep up the good work!

PS. Just wait until I have a demo of my project. ;)
___Quote:Know where basis goes, know where rest goes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement