Sign in to follow this  

Problem with Windowed D3D Samples

This topic is 4481 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I seem to be getting a strange problem when i try to run any of the D3D samples in window mode. This is the Text3D sample DX Sample Any ideas what could be causing this? i failry new to DX programming and have never encountered anything like this. Im using VC++ express 2005 Beta 2 and have includeed everything to get the samples to build fine. [Edited by - NovaCaine on September 6, 2005 8:17:22 PM]

could you elabirate on that a bit more? Borken link to what? a library? include file?

and if that was the case then why is it when i run an exe from the dx sample browser( not compiling it myself ) i get the same thing??

i would guess so, this is the sample that came with the DirectX SDK. I havn't changed it at all. It works on other computers fine. I'm starting to think there may be a problem with my video drivers or something....

well thats the thing, they were all working on mine to. But then they all started doing that for no obvious reason. the reinstall seems to have fixed it thou.

Cheers for the help guys.

This topic is 4481 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.