Sign in to follow this  

STLport, say what, tutorials?

This topic is 4478 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok, so I figured that it would be wise if I finally gave all these packages a try as it's quite tedious once you've written your hashmap for the 10th time. Downloaded, installed, and included STLport in a project... but... Then what... I include <hash_map> which allows me to use STLPORT::hash_map, but where is one supposed to go from there? The "IntelliSense" or whatever it is called in MSVC 7.1 won't give me any hints... and, I really can't find anything on it, no tutorials nor any understandable source code... not even documentation. Anyone that has any hints/tips etc to where one should start? (A better alternative to STLport?)

Guest Anonymous Poster
STLPort is just an alternative implementation of the STL. The data structures work exactly like those in the STL. Try a good reference to the STL, such as http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/ .

This topic is 4478 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.