Sign in to follow this  

windows applications in c#

This topic is 4477 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

There are a bunch of standard dialogs in C#. I think the save dialog is called FileSaveDialog or something along those lines.

I don't have a compiler handy right now, and I'm going to sleep aswell, but if you look through the docs for the FileSaveDialog, I bet you can find the color pickers.

I just looked it up on google, it's FileSaveDialog. It should be in your component box. To open files you can use, very surprisingly, FileOpenDialog.

Toolmaker

i know about that, but i need a offline version because the computer im using is my labtop and it doesnt have a active internet connection... so i need to download resources and transfer them over to my labtop.
---Edit*--- no need to answer, im gonna try my luck with c++ since i tried to start it awhile ago but hadda stop for school reasons... O_o ... but anyway ill keep tryin this on my main comp.. but i think learnin c++ and C# at the same time will be mighty difficult ..

[Edited by - EmptyMinion on September 7, 2005 9:30:35 PM]

Quote:
Original post by EmptyMinion
i know about that, but i need a offline version because the computer im using is my labtop and it doesnt have a active internet connection... so i need to download resources and transfer them over to my labtop.

File->Save Page As, then in the "Save as type" choose "Web Page complete" and viola! Portable web pages. (FireFox, for IE look for the MHT file extension type)

This topic is 4477 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.