• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY COCONUT COW

Get a mac program to run on my PC

This topic is 4819 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guys I need to get Clayscape3d(mac) to run on my PC. I had a look at a couple of emulators, ALL crappy, no good documentation(what the heck is ROM?), cant run properly, requiring me study mac technical issues. I just want to click a button and get the damn thing running. So guys is there another way I can crack this issue?

Advertisement
An emulator is unfortunately your only option. Either that or find an alternative.

I'm hesistant to comment any further because I doubt the legality of such emulation software.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Uhhh...why would emulation be illegal? He has a copy of the program. VMWare, VirtualPC, etc exist for absolutely this reason. Not sure if there's a Mac-on-PC emulator, though.

Guest Anonymous Poster
PearPC, though its a full system (PPC) emulator.

Quote:
Original post by liam666
I'm hesistant to comment any further because I doubt the legality of such emulation software.

Last time I checked emulation is not illegal - provided you own the software you are emulating. Using emulation for evil purposes (playing NES games you never owned) is illegal.

Quote:
Original post by CRAZY COCONUT COW
Guys I need to get Clayscape3d(mac) to run on my PC. I had a look at a couple of emulators, ALL crappy, no good documentation(what the heck is ROM?), cant run properly, requiring me study mac technical issues. I just want to click a button and get the damn thing running.

Sounds like you need a mac. [smile]

Man I also wish I own a mac. Windows just have no character, like its creator.

I read somewhere this mac on pc emulator called cherrysomething was attacked by mac fundamentalists.

To use the emulators I need to get MAC OS and some ROM card but my purse suck.

Thanks for the info, guys.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!