midtown madness ??? please help

Started by
10 comments, last by hplus0603 18 years, 7 months ago
Hi there all, I have reformatted my hard drive, but it was with the wrong disc aghhh, anyway until I get the right disc I cant seem to play midtown madness online, this keeps coming up, could anyone advise me on what codes to get or what drives to load ??? it starts off different, the introduction theme thing does not play, and then it goes to the taskbar, I have to double click to get it going again, and then this comes up vips:1v50.decompresser, video is not present, could be one of my drivers are missing, just had a idea, I will put the disc which is the wrong one in and loaded my DVD, I did it this morning for my DVD and it worked fine, could I get the video driver from this disc ???. Thank you Wayne
Advertisement
Why have you posted this problem in an OpenGL forum ???
You paid for it so ask to the Microsoft support !
Hi there all,

I did not pay nothing.

I posted this on an open forum hoping to get a answer, this forum is called gamedev and this is abaout a game, where else should I post this question.

Thank you Wayne
Well you are not going to be treated well, considering that Gamedev users and moderators do not tolerate pirated software. Think about it, you are coming to people who make games, and telling them that you do not pay for games that other programmers work hard to create.
Hi there,

Not sure we are getting each other right sorry there, I said I did not pay for Microsoft support, I did pay for my midtown madness game, and it's not pirated software, it's a great game.

Sorry we got off to a bad start, now could you help, as if I e-mail microsoft will I get a reply.

By the way wish the makers of midtown madness 3 had put circuit tracks in and it was out for PC.

Thank you Wayne
This is a development site, AKA coding and stuff of that nature. This really isn’t the place to look for tech support on games.
and OpenGL = "Open Graphic Library" so it`s not an open forum...
Flight-Real leader
Have you bought the game? Well! You have rights to get support.
Microsoft should help you ( it is also the developer of your OS! ).

I cannot understand why do you think that GL is related to your game...
Moreover these forums are related to programming questions ( game development); there are a lot of forums related to games in which you can post your problem.
Hi there,

Ok sorry, would you know of a good site to ask my question please.

Thank you Wayne
Midtown Madness ===> support

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement