• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DMINATOR

some of my earliest (finished) games :)

This topic is 4813 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heh here is one game that I am finally going to show up. The game was made about 4-5 years ago, using Pascal programming language. It is something similar to Scorched earth game. I made this game within 2 days :) , however I used allot of editors: paintman1 for map terrain, paintman3 for in-game graphics, weapons , level , tank , editors were created during game development. Game features: 1. 21 levels of total annihilation ! 2. Destructible terrain 3. 3 different tanks 4. 10 different weapons 5. Customisable AI level from dumb to very hard aka unbeatable 6. SAVE/LOAD support 7. Sound support, via PC speaker :)) 8. Weapons and armory shop 9. 16 colors :) Controls:

and

to change angle of attack [Up] and [Down] To change thrust of explosion [s] or [n] to change current weapon (note) if you doesn't have this weapon installed then shot wouldn't do Here are some screen shots: And here is the game itself: ggame.zip Have fun. P.S. If you have problems running it, I may recommend using DosBox

Advertisement
which christmas have you overslept? (sorry, i couldn't resist)

well, true the game looks like it was made ages ago in pascal. it didn't really work properly on my pc (i could hear the sounds but nothing was moving)

what i do realise you must have spend some time working out vectors and other calculations what isn't easy and always requires 100% of your brain.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!