• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
H_o_p_s

First 3D model...

This topic is 4813 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I usually do sprite work, but today I decided to try my hand in 3D models... I don't have a good renderer yet, but here is the actuall model: Anyway, comments? Suggestions?

Advertisement
Throw on an eye catching texture, and you have yourself a great model there. Hell, it's great on it's own.

I'm not going to give you that "it's good for your first time" line, because I've yet to figure out how to make a solid box into a hollow box with symmetrical walls [wink]

Definately could see your work going into projects..
hell, I'd approach you myself if I could ever finish the design doc (it's of this exact genre)

You can ask; Winga3D.

Something interesting too: I did this with a one button mouse. I was on the train from DC to Boston and needed something to do... If I had been at home I would have had more than one button on my mouse... [smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!