• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
osh

database-like

This topic is 4813 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I'd need an advice about how to solve following problem. I have 2d table with few columns and about 730 rows. I need to dynamically choose variable number of rows according to some conditions (like number AB in column C is D and num XY in col Z is W etc.). So exactly what some database would be good for. BUT... I can't use any because I'm not aware of any avilable for the platform I'm developing for (Symbian OS). And I don't need fancy stuff like saving or loading the data as they are created dynamically. Also I don't like the overhead caused by the database. So, I'd like to know how to do the stuff mentioned above manually. Or maybe if you know any tutorials on making databases. So that I could find out the ways these things are done. Thx in advance, Andrew [Edited by - osh on September 12, 2005 12:07:04 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!