My Programming Portfolio Site Is Now Live!

Started by
2 comments, last by SirLuthor 18 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone, Just letting everyone know that my programmer portfolio website is now live. You can check it out at Celeryface.com. :)
Advertisement
It... realy kick ass !!
"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We WouldWhen Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It's A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It's Never Gonna Die"THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL/by ManOwaR
Quote:Original post by Estor
It... realy kick ass !!

Thanks! ;)

[Edited by - Celeryface on September 14, 2005 10:59:58 PM]
God made 1280x1024 screens for a reason, and that was not so people could build a website for compatibility with old, not very much used 640x480 screens. I personally cannot stand reading text in tight columns squashed together for no good reason, so I neglected actually noting the content you added. On the other hand, if the design were expanded a bit to take advantage of all this screen space I happen to have here, it would be quite nice looking, methinks. Thin columns with masses of wasted space might be good on blogs (which is debatable, because I think it sucks anywhere), but not on a normal website. Of course, as always, keep in mind that this is only my opinon [smile]

[EDIT] On second thought, it appears to be just about 650 px wide, so I guess it was designed for the next size up. With a lot of space wasted on the sides. Or something.

Cheers!
Free speech for the living, dead men tell no tales,Your laughing finger will never point again...Omerta!Sing for me now!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement