• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Wavesonics

Wiki style programming language reference manual!

This topic is 4811 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone. www.wikireference.com My brother and I are launching a wiki style reference manual for all programming language. But we need help! We need site admins, and as many people as possible to help start the sections. So go to www.wikireference.com find your favorite language, and start adding stubs for the functions you know. Explain them the way they should be, point out little tips you may have on them! So once again, check out http://www.wikireference.com/ and get involved! This could be a very powerful resource if we get enough people contributing! Contant me at: adamwbrown at gmail.com if you have any questions and/or want to get involved as a admin.

Advertisement
As much of a good idea that sounds, did you know there is something like what you are doing already out? CodeWiki.Net. Of course looking at it, it's not all that complete, so if you could manage to get more people on your site, it'd be much better [wink]. Best of luck though with your site!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!