• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JMurphy5

Last time this year.

This topic is 4810 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Last time this year. I would like to thank the forum for allowing me to post these public service announcements from time to time. I realize that there is a fine line between spam and notifying people of a limited opportunity. This is about our upcoming Character Animation Class with Derek Elliott. Please See: http://www.virtualpartners.com/3days_w_Derek_Oct_2005.html As most of you know the instructors whom run our classes are in great demand and we have limited opportunities to schedule them. Many of them are booked 6 months or more in advance so please take me seriously when I say the upcoming Oct. 24th, 25th, and 26th Character Animation training is the last time this year it will be offered. We most likely will have to wait well in to 2006 to be able to offer this class again. Anyone interested please contact me at murph@virtualpartners.com You may also call our toll free number at 800 701 7936 Thank You, I appreciate this consideration. James M. Murphy

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!