If you could go back, what would you change?

Started by
62 comments, last by stonedsloth 18 years, 7 months ago
If your life got reset and you were born again in the year you were born, what would you do differently leading up to the time in which you have lived so far? For me, I'd have to say I'd not give up on things when they got hard and pushed on.
Advertisement
Do my homework from my last term.
I'd have kissed that girl in fourth grade. [sad]

[Edited by - xMcBaiNx on September 18, 2005 4:27:51 PM]
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
I'd start my Solid Snake style training at an earlier age. Although, with my plans, it's more like Liquid Snake training. ;)
If I could choose something right now to change, I wouldn't pick anything. Everything that I have done in life has contributed to who I am, and I wouldn't change a thing. I like me.

But, if my life was reset then so would all of my memories, including the one of this thread. Therefor when my life is reset I would probably end up doing the exact same things I have done so far in my life anyway. But if I still had the memory of this life then there is a huge issue about having a super-intellegent newborn walking about...
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
I use to think I'd live my life without regrets, but boy that didn't really work out.

I'd talk to that pretty girl in Biology class who was later a victim of date rape and dropped out of school and I never saw her again.
I would have picked a degree in a career that's in demand.
killed shaun conner!
| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
I would have strangled myself in the womb.
--
Other people would live happier lives w/o me being born.
Quote:Original post by H_o_p_s
If I could choose something right now to change, I wouldn't pick anything. Everything that I have done in life has contributed to who I am, and I wouldn't change a thing. I like me.

That's my real answer, but just to play along, here are some things I would change:

- be more extroverted

- start skiing at an earlier age

- skip the temporary programming tangent and stick to art

- develop a better work ethic

- not mess up my jaw

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement