Best smelling cologne for picking up women

Started by
41 comments, last by blueEbola 18 years, 7 months ago
Personally, I like Aramis - although, one day, I asked a guy what the nice smell he was wearing was and it turned out to be right-guard anti-perspirant!.
Advertisement
Axe will get you sex.

Television never lies.
Quote:Original post by evelyn
Personally, I like Aramis - although, one day, I asked a guy what the nice smell he was wearing was and it turned out to be right-guard anti-perspirant!.

Definately. I think cologne detracts and feels akward on casual occasion. An anti-perspirant with a good smell and clean clothes everyday bar-going. If you are going somewhere a little more "dressed up", a BIT (I emphasize, most people put TOO MUCH of the stuff on) of serious-smelling cologne do wonders. I like Baldessamini from Hugo Boss.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Licquorice and Cucumber are the two smells scientifically proven to be most effective in arousing women. How you apply them, I've no idea.
Lever 2000 soap.

Seriously, I smell so good after a shower. Who needs cologne? I get so many women without it!
Quote:Original post by mittens
Axe will get you sex.

Television never lies.

I don't doubt it... That stuff is... amazing.
Quote:Original post by ghosted
Licquorice and Cucumber are the two smells scientifically proven to be most effective in arousing women. How you apply them, I've no idea.

cucumber should be fairly obvious...
oh! you mean to your self? I dunno.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
In some countries smear themselves in cow shit to indicate that they have a farm and can provide for a family. You should try that. I hear its very successful in some countries.
You didn't fight your way to the top of the food chain just to smell like the stuff that grows at the bottom. I vote B.O.

Or seriously, Old Spice body spray = sex appeal. Most stuff from Calvin Klein is very good.
Tolerance is a drug. Sycophancy is a disease.
Quote:Original post by asdasd12345
which smellies are favored by the ladies?
Rub yourself all over with... money!

Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement