The story you are about to read is true. The names have been changed...

Started by
3 comments, last by PnP Bios 18 years, 7 months ago
...to protect the guilty. Hello, I thought I was chatting with one of my dear old friends tonight. It appers that she left her workstation unattended. So with the help of Lola (AKA boolean), we decided to have a little fun... It is a long read, but quite entertaining.

It's realy freaking LONG

you can skip this bit, prety booring...
Quote:[Mr. PC] says: hey hot stuff [PnP Bios] says: lol [PnP Bios] says: sup? [Mr. PC] says: not much baby, u? [PnP Bios] says: just watchin my toons [Mr. PC] says: ooooo, your toons. anything good on [PnP Bios] says: venture bros. in about half an hour [PnP Bios] says: this isn't jamie, is it? [Mr. PC] says: no, this pat [PnP Bios] says: hi pat. [Mr. PC] says: are you hanging out with kate this week [PnP Bios] says: going to try to [Mr. PC] says: what are you going to do [PnP Bios] says: try to eat out on thursday [Mr. PC] says: are you going to be a gentlemen and pay [PnP Bios] says: haha, if she'll let me [Mr. PC] says: are you going to take her someplace fancey [PnP Bios] says: was plannin on culvers [PnP Bios] says: you have a better idea? [Mr. PC] says: i'm not from aroud here
More lead up...
Quote:[PnP Bios] says: ah, ok [Mr. PC] says: so right now, i believe anything [Mr. PC] says: ha, just kiding [PnP Bios] says: lol [Mr. PC] says: not everything [Mr. PC] says: if you said she was a man.... no [Mr. PC] says: how do you know her [PnP Bios] says: we had a class together last year, and we started hanging out [PnP Bios] says: took her to the hospital once [PnP Bios] says: wen't christmass shopping [PnP Bios] says: just hung out [PnP Bios] says: anyways, what classes are you taking? [Mr. PC] says: math, english, biology, horseback riding ... [Mr. PC] says: you play any video games [PnP Bios] says: oh yeah [PnP Bios] says: i have a sega dreamcast [Mr. PC] says: i don't [PnP Bios] says: you don't? [Mr. PC] says: i have a nintendo NES [PnP Bios] says: what do you do? [Mr. PC] says: PS2 [Mr. PC] says: i drum [Mr. PC] says: a lot [PnP Bios] says: like, a trap set, or quads, or what? [Mr. PC] says: all of it [Mr. PC] says: you name it, i drum it [PnP Bios] says: sweet [PnP Bios] says: i do some acoustic guitar my self
At this point, I still think he's a chick... hasn't said anything to the contrary yet...
Quote:... [PnP Bios] says: you go to cru? [Mr. PC] says: yeah [PnP Bios] says: i spose you know ruth then? [Mr. PC] says: no [Mr. PC] says: i've gone twice [PnP Bios] says: oh, ok [PnP Bios] says: well, if you want to try someting a bit smaller, chi alpha meets at 8:00 on tuesday nights, 2nd floor of the student union [PnP Bios] says: mostly upperclassmen though, but there are some freshman and spohmpores [Mr. PC] says: is that some kind of disease [PnP Bios] says: what? [PnP Bios] says: oh, lol, i mean sophmores. [Mr. PC] says: ohhhhhh, ok [PnP Bios] says: lol [Mr. PC] says: i would but i'm atheist [PnP Bios] says: for reals? [Mr. PC] says: yes, many reals [PnP Bios] says: heh, ok [PnP Bios] says: been an atheist your whole life? [Mr. PC] says: no, kinda came into it when I was about 18 ... [Mr. PC] says: my mom found qikong [PnP Bios] says: what's that? [Mr. PC] says: meditation [Mr. PC] says: we are sriritual [Mr. PC] says: we believe in the powers of the earth
oooh, now the fun begins! he's a what???
Quote:[PnP Bios] says: ah, into gaia worship then? [Mr. PC] says: but not in a guy in white passing judgement [PnP Bios] says: hm, I don't remeber in the bible where Jesus passed judgement on anybody [Mr. PC] says: god [Mr. PC] says: the big dude in white [PnP Bios] says: oh... [PnP Bios] says: we could have lots of fun arguments about this one. but you know, i'd rather not have theological issues stop me from making friends
I'm trying not to make enemies with him... realy!
Quote:[Mr. PC] says: wanna date [PnP Bios] says: haha, wow, you're a funny one [Mr. PC] says: funny, who's being funny [PnP Bios] says: you are [Mr. PC] says: i am? [PnP Bios] says: you haven't even seen a pic of me, that i know of [Mr. PC] says: well i haven't met any other gay guys around hear [PnP Bios] says: I think you are lookin for the GLBT [PnP Bios] says: or LGBT [Mr. PC] says: what's that, are you a member [PnP Bios] says: lol, no [PnP Bios] says: let me get this straight, you're a dude? [Mr. PC] says: yeah [PnP Bios] says: sorry, didn't notice that [PnP Bios] says: with a name like Pat, that's my mom's name, no offense [Mr. PC] says: it's PAT [PnP Bios] says: all capitol letters? [PnP Bios] says: PAT? [Mr. PC] says: sorry, my name is Patrick [PnP Bios] says: ah, ok. [PnP Bios] says: I just don't swing that way. sorry. [Mr. PC] says: me either [Mr. PC] says: i'm strait [Mr. PC] says: ha ha ha ha, got ya [PnP Bios] says: ? [Mr. PC] says: confusing people is one of my favorite past times
He thinks i'm what? Ok, well, two can play this game. At this point I notify my lesbian friend Lola what's going on. She is more than willing to lend a hand. Jamie and Kate are friends of mine. I thought perhaps he was one of the day dudes they hang with. And that doesn't bother me one bit, but I guess it does to him...
Quote:[PnP Bios] says: what are you [Mr. PC] says: i am a strait male, named patrick [Mr. PC] says: i like girls [Mr. PC] says: it was all a joke [PnP Bios] says: it was a damn good one [Mr. PC] says: heck yes it is [PnP Bios] says: i thought the queer jamie and kate hung with was named Mike or something [Mr. PC] says: ok too far [PnP Bios] says: hm? [Mr. PC] says: bad language [Mr. PC] says: not nice [PnP Bios] says: oh, sorry if i offended you [Mr. PC] says: i don't take well to inapropriate insults [Mr. PC] says: i wasn't offended [Mr. PC] says: i still don't like it [PnP Bios] says: ok.... [Mr. PC] says: would your god say that [Mr. PC] says: i hope you sleep good, i may talk to you later. [PnP Bios] says: http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/ according to the baptists [PnP Bios] says: use your own MSN account if you do
Oh, BTW, I don't like account stealers... If you were scanning this for the funny, you can start reading now...
Quote:[Mr. PC] says: i hope you get hurt tomorrow, by a gay man [PnP Bios] says: lol. seriously though, i didn't know queer was a discriminitory word [Mr. PC] says: it is something called respect [PnP Bios] says: so much PC to keep up with [Mr. PC] says: you never know who you may offend [PnP Bios] says: i guess not [Mr. PC] says: just don't say thing unless you know for a fact you are sure you know who you are speaking with [Mr. PC] says: common sense [PnP Bios] says: well, faceless total stranger doesn't exactly leave much to work with [Mr. PC] says: exactly, you must be very very careful [PnP Bios] says: well, when you don't identify your self, you are kind of bringing it upon your self whatever comes. [Mr. PC] says: don't blame the other person in any situation. you are responsible for everything that come out of your stupid mouth [PnP Bios] says: who's calling names now? [Mr. PC] says: well you already proved that the thing you say are not that smart [Mr. PC] says: i've been to a few methodest services, i can see why you left [Mr. PC] says: that was said by you [Mr. PC] says: dumb thing to say [PnP Bios] says: look, i have plenty of friends who swing to the left, i don't need to lecture me on what to say [PnP Bios] says: want to talk to one? [Mr. PC] says: i don't care [Lola] <( '.'<) has been added to the conversation.
:) :) :) :) And yes, this is where it gets mean, but I was being good, I held back.
Quote:[PnP Bios] says: say hi lola [PnP Bios] says: this is the PC dude i was telling you about [Mr. PC] says: lola, hello [Mr. PC] says: your friend said that the god he worships does not like gays [PnP Bios] says: who? [Mr. PC] says: i found that inapropriate for a man to say on the first meeting of someone [Mr. PC] says: [PnP Bios] said that [PnP Bios] says: she'll be right back [Mr. PC] says: k [Lola] <( '.'<) says: sorry, phone just rung [Lola] <( '.'<) says: bad timing [Mr. PC] says: k [PnP Bios] says: ah, lola, explain to pat, how you realy don't get offended [Mr. PC] says: i'm not arguing about how lola doesn't get offended [Lola] <( '.'<) says: it really does not bother me. I figure people make an exception to let us do our thing, and be ourselves without fear of persecution, so I think its wrong to suddenly turn around and critisize their beliefs [Mr. PC] says: i am stating that [PnP Bios] has the tendency to say dumb things at the wrong time [PnP Bios] says: well, we're only mortal [PnP Bios] says: were you trying to trap me? [Lola] <( '.'<) says: I've known him for quite a while, and I havn't noticed [Mr. PC] says: lola, you may exit this argument. [Mr. PC] says: [PnP Bios] fight for yourself [Lola] <( '.'<) says: I'm just here to say hi [Mr. PC] says: hello, are you having a good night [Lola] <( '.'<) says: yes ^_^ [Mr. PC] says: i'm glad [Mr. PC] says: [PnP Bios], the only thing i want you to get out of this is to watch your mouth [PnP Bios] says: yes mam [Lola] <( '.'<) says: what did he say? [Mr. PC] says: he made a comment about a gay person, but he stated it in a very bad way [Lola] <( '.'<) says: can you paraphrase? [PnP Bios] says: i said queer [PnP Bios] says: is the Q word still in bad taste? [Mr. PC] says: that queer friend of theirs [Mr. PC] says: to some people it may be [Lola] <( '.'<) says: lol, whats wrong with that word? A few of my friends use it all the time (I never do myself) [Lola] <( '.'<) says: it depends on the context
:)
Quote:[Mr. PC] says: my point [Mr. PC] says: to some it my be bad [Mr. PC] says: i have known [PnP Bios] for an hour? the things he has said to me have been very rude [Mr. PC] says: good thing i don't take many thing to heart [Mr. PC] says: but others do [PnP Bios] says: well, yeah, and others need warnings that the coffee is hot [Mr. PC] says: like you [Mr. PC] says: [PnP Bios] don't touch fire [Mr. PC] says: don't say things that may screw you over [PnP Bios] says: wait a second, did you go shopping on thursday with jamie and kate? [Mr. PC] says: it is all common sense [Lola] <( '.'<) says: do you think its wrong that people call me a lezbian? [PnP Bios] says: or was that wednesday? [Mr. PC] says: i would say, be carefull until they hear you say it first [Mr. PC] says: no i didn't [Mr. PC] says: go shopping [Mr. PC] says: i met jamie at 7:30 [Mr. PC] says: Ellen, does not like to be called a lesbian, she would rather be called gay [PnP Bios] says: I don't know anybody named Ellen [Mr. PC] says: knowing information like that can keep you out of trouble [Mr. PC] says: Ellen, she has a TV show [Lola] <( '.'<) says: "i would say, be carefull until they hear you say it first" Why? I dont care. I am comfortable. I AM a lezbian. Heck, people can say 'hey, I know you, your that lezbian', and I will smile. You know why? Because I am PROUD of who I am! [PnP Bios] says: are you a faithfull watcher? [Mr. PC] says: lola, YOU are fine with it, but it does not mean every gay person in the world is [Mr. PC] says: that is my point [Lola] <( '.'<) says: and why do you think that is?
Is this person posessed?
Quote:[Mr. PC] says: because no two people are the same [Lola] <( '.'<) says: are you white? [Mr. PC] says: there are people in the world who do not wish to be gay [Mr. PC] says: stop arguing us [PnP Bios] says: :[Mr. PC] says: we are three people [Lola] <( '.'<) says: wait, you dont want to be gay? [Mr. PC] says: i am talking about the other 6 billion people in the world [Lola] <( '.'<) says: so being called queer is just your own problem then. If someone called you Gay, you would probably have the same reaction [Lola] <( '.'<) says: get over your own insecurities, make a fucking stand for yourself, and stop blaming others for your own fears. I'm glad I date women and dont have to deal with this shit from men [Mr. PC] says: I would say no, I am strait [Mr. PC] says: but not everyone will take it well [PnP Bios] says: well, yeah, people have oppinions [Mr. PC] says: you could very much offend people with just about anything [Lola] <( '.'<) says: no shit, which is what is happening here [PnP Bios] says: yeah.... [Lola] <( '.'<) says: shit, people get offended if you call them black these days [Mr. PC] says: good one [PnP Bios] [Mr. PC] says: YES [Mr. PC] says: you are getting it [PnP Bios] says: ? [Lola] <( '.'<) says: and the people that DO get offended by that are usually classed as 'fucking idiots' [Mr. PC] says: that is why you must alway be very very very careful about what you say [PnP Bios] says: cause i don't want to offend anybody? [Mr. PC] says: i don't like swearing [Mr. PC] says: but you did [Mr. PC] says: you have [PnP Bios] says: hell yeah, i love it [PnP Bios] says: adds color to the language [Mr. PC] says: and you always will [Mr. PC] says: you will send people to their death if you are not nice [Mr. PC] says: watch what you say [Mr. PC] says: always [PnP Bios] says: going to cut your wrists now? [PnP Bios] says: listen to some linkin park? [Mr. PC] says: hey, why don't you take that too far [Mr. PC] says: too late [PnP Bios] says: cry away the pain? [Lola] <( '.'<) says: listen. You do what you gotta do. get offended when people call you gay. get offended when people call you queer. Spend your ENTIRE LIFE FEELING BAD!!! Me? I'm gonna live my life and have fun. until you get to the point where you actually grow some balls and grow up, you are doing nothing but giving the rest of us queers a bad name. Fuck you [Mr. PC] says: yes i do [Lola] <( '.'<) says: I hate people who, to me, it seems like they are posing
Quote:[PnP Bios] says: lola, this guy doesn't like swearing... [Lola] <( '.'<) says: its like they think they are gay, but cry a river every fucking time someone calls them gay!! [PnP Bios] says: be carefull here... [Mr. PC] says: you are still thinking abou you [PnP Bios] says: no, i don't want to get you offended [Mr. PC] says: think about everyone but us for once [PnP Bios] says: thats too many people! [Lola] <( '.'<) says: I'm leaving. Come talk to me when you finally figure out you are straight, and this whole gay thing was just a fad for you. [Lola] <( '.'<) says: cause thats what it seems like [Lola] <( '.'<) says: I've never been so offended in all my life [Lola] <( '.'<) has left the conversation. [PnP Bios] says: yeah, i'm out of here too. this isn't going any where [PnP Bios] says: night hansome.
Quote:[Mr. PC]good job. yu are leaving because you know you lose.
No, Mr PC. I left because I didn't want to do any more dammage than I had to. Poor bastard is going to be fuming all night. I genuinely tried to be nice to him until he went insane with his PC. If there is something I can do to make it easier reading, let me know. [Edited by - PnP Bios on September 19, 2005 2:03:42 AM]
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Advertisement
An atheist? He sounded more like a PC preacher to me.

Quote: [Mr. PC] says:
just don't say thing unless you know for a fact you are sure you know who you are speaking with

[sarcasm]
OMG... better get that "I HATE DRUGS" label pasted onto my forehead before someone says something about getting stoned and accidentally offends me... [bawling]
[/sarcasm]

Made me laugh:

Quote:[Lola] <( '.'<) says:
I'm just here to say hi

Quote:[Lola] <( '.'<) says:
listen. You do what you gotta do. get offended when people call you gay. get offended when people call you queer. Spend your ENTIRE LIFE FEELING BAD!!! Me? I'm gonna live my life and have fun. until you get to the point where you actually grow some balls and grow up, you are doing nothing but giving the rest of us queers a bad name. Fuck you

lol... some 'hi'

Regarding readibility, the general format of your IRC program makes one or two areas a little confusing:

Quote:[Mr. PC] says:
[PnP Bios] said that
[PnP Bios] says:
she'll be right back

I had to read this a few times before I got it - might be because I'm still in sleepy stupid mode... Removing the newline after each [___] says: might make things clearer:

Quote:[Mr. PC] says: [PnP Bios] said that
[PnP Bios] says: she'll be right back

PS: www.godhatessweden.com too apparently... (WTF???)
Why is thinking and talking mutually exlusive for so many people?

BTW: www.godhatessweden.com omg god hates me what am i to do im all doomed?
Hack my projects! Oh Yeah! Use an SVN client to check them out.BlockStacker
So the show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" was supposed to be offensive to all the gay guys because of the word "queer" or what? I don't get this guys issue.

Watch what you say because you might upset someone! Big deal, maybe they will think about why they are upset and get over it. - This because in the case of something that shouldn't be offensive, otherwise dealing with it would be something else.
I just don't understand how people can go through life like that. To be that PC, your life must be prety miserable.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement