Texture splatting does not work

Started by
-1 comments, last by SpaceMonkey1000 18 years, 6 months ago
Hi all! I tried to implement texture splatting and i think i have done everything right. So i set the alphablend to true and set the texture stages correct. But it does not want to work... The whole terrain just gets rendered without alpha so i cant see what i make wrong. device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ALPHABLENDENABLE, TRUE); device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_SRCBLEND, D3DBLEND_SRCALPHA); device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_DESTBLEND, D3DBLEND_INVSRCALPHA); device->SetTextureStageState(0, D3DTSS_ALPHAOP, D3DTOP_SELECTARG1); device->SetTextureStageState(0, D3DTSS_ALPHAARG1, D3DTA_TEXTURE); device->SetTexture(0, alphatexture); device->SetTextureStageState(1, D3DTSS_COLOROP, D3DTOP_SELECTARG1); device->SetTextureStageState(1, D3DTSS_COLORARG1, D3DTA_TEXTURE); device->SetTextureStageState(1, D3DTSS_ALPHAOP, D3DTOP_SELECTARG1); device->SetTextureStageState(1, D3DTSS_ALPHAARG1, D3DTA_CURRENT); device->SetTexture(1, texture); dev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(D3DPT_TRIANGLELIST, 0, 0, nrVerts, 0, nrTris); What could i make wrong? Thank you very much!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement