• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jarrod1937

all game devs look for textures look here!!!

This topic is 4814 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i've started a business for texture selling (and soon premade models) for game devs, graphic artist, and game modders. Each texture is to the power of 2 so game modders and devs can use these textures. they're all very high detailed and are all available in both .jpg and .dds formats, each texture is 100% seamless tileable and has been tweaked to be as none repetitous as possible. each texture pack that you buy is available in 256x256, 512x512, 1024x1024 texture resolutions, a wide range for any occasion. All textures also come with thier own bump and normal maps. our site is not up yet but we do have a preview site up atm for your pleasure, come and chekc it out! site; http://www.surrealtextures.com/

Advertisement
well its not exactly a flash intro. if you read the first post the link is only a site preview, the full site is yet to be put up. the flash video is the preview.

Warning: fopen(countlog.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/surrealt/public_html/index.php on line 27

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/surrealt/public_html/index.php on line 28

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/surrealt/public_html/index.php on line 29

Quote:
Original post by Jarrod1937
well its not exactly a flash intro. if you read the first post the link is only a site preview, the full site is yet to be put up. the flash video is the preview.

Left it loading for 20 mins.....only half way....designed for people with fast ADSL/Cable/Fibre Optic etc.??

Guest Anonymous Poster
Wont be going back to that site in a hurry, took over a minute on a 1mb connection to get past the first page, hopeless.

I'll check it out. I really need textures for my next game.

EDIT: It does not work on Firefox. I was waiting for five minutes with a 1mbps connection. Sorry. I would just get rid of the intro to prevent that.

do i really need to know the amount loaded by

10.225609017236%

that many decimals?

and

"textures that defy normality?"

all the textures i saw were pretty normal( high quality yes, defying my current sense of normality, no ).

just kidding...

looks good.

im just jealous i cant make a site that good :)
your animation plays better than many of my game projects :(

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!