What song are you listening to right......

Started by
204 comments, last by iNsAn1tY 18 years, 6 months ago
anberlin - A Day Late
Advertisement
Aimee Mann - Calling it Quits.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Primal Scream - Come Together
Quote:Original post by fnm
Now it is Leviathan, still patton +zorn. Does anyone know this music? Man...i think i'm scared...[looksaround]

I've heard of and listened to John Zorn. He's super cool. But I am listening to...

Broken Social Scene - Swimmers

followed by

Alamo Race Track - Summer Holiday
yellow - mike patton & john zorn

Now it is Leviathan, still patton +zorn. Does anyone know this music? Man...i think i'm scared...[looksaround]

YES!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard too much of John Zorn's stuff lately, but I absolutely love Naked City. Most of Patton's stuff is pretty cool as well, Mr. Bungle obviously is great, and I of course like that EP he did with Dillinger Escape Plan (Their other stuff is a bit better though).

And whoever said they were into SYL earlier: I love you. Also, Check out Devin Townsend's solo stuff for when you aren't feeling angry enough for SYL (if you haven't already). You won't regret it.

Oh and Current song is : Tool - Parabola
------------------------------BASIC programmers don't die, they just GOSUB and don't return.
Quote:Original post by GarlandIX
yellow - mike patton & john zorn

YES!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard too much of John Zorn's stuff lately, but I absolutely love Naked City. Most of Patton's stuff is pretty cool as well, Mr. Bungle obviously is great, and I of course like that EP he did with Dillinger Escape Plan (Their other stuff is a bit better though).

And whoever said they were into SYL earlier: I love you. Also, Check out Devin Townsend's solo stuff for when you aren't feeling angry enough for SYL (if you haven't already). You won't regret it.

Oh and Current song is : Tool - Parabola

there are more screams here than in all Jaws movies :)
Queens of the Stoneage - Go With The Flow... have been listening to it all day... got a gig tomorrow and we decided last-minute to throw a qotsa cover in our set...

edit: now playing QOTSA - Little Sister... cowbell anyone? :P
--------<a href="http://www.icarusindie.com/rpc>Reverse Pop Culture
Gotan Project - Last Tango in Paris, in La Revancha del Tango (electro-tango-jazz (I'd say... some kind of lounge music...))
Crimson Tears - My Plea

Just discovered this band. They're symphonic metal, sortof like Nightwish.
the rug - funpowered.com
Mindless Self Indulgence - 1989

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement