Code::Blocks View panes broken

Started by
1 comment, last by stylin 18 years, 6 months ago
After installing Code::Blocks IDE and checking it out, I went to drag the Messages pane down to the bottom of the window (to hide it), and now I can't get it back. I can't drag it back up, pressing F2 doesn't work, and neither does selecting View->Messages. Does anybody know how to fix this without a reinstallation? Thanks. PS. Just tried the same thing with the Manager pane (dragging it to the edge of the window) with the same results.
:stylin: "Make games, not war.""...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by stylin
After installing Code::Blocks IDE and checking it out, I went to drag the Messages pane down to the bottom of the window (to hide it), and now I can't get it back. I can't drag it back up, pressing F2 doesn't work, and neither does selecting View->Messages.

Does anybody know how to fix this without a reinstallation? Thanks.

It's a known bug, already fixed in CVS.
To fix this yourself, delete the following registry key:
HKCU\Software\Code::Blocks\Code::Blocks v1.0\main_frame\layout

Yiannis.
Sweet, thanks mandrav. I was going to fill out a bug report, but I wanted to make sure beforehand.
:stylin: "Make games, not war.""...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement