So that the girl problems may end

Started by
27 comments, last by Access 18 years, 7 months ago
Get laid yo!
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
Advertisement
There's a sure fire way to end girl problems. It's called World of Warcraft. Remember, no girls, no problems.[wink]
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
I have my reasons!
A good friend of mine was playing WoW with me. He started dating a girl. She didnt like me 'stealing him' from her with WoW. Suffice to say he ended up canceling WoW. I lost my pally.... an so few good ones too...

Girls = 1 / Wow
Quote:Original post by Access

Get laid yo!

Do you know how many frickin times I've posted that link on this forum and the girl problems still haven't ended!?

UGH

I think GDNet should just have a dating forum so we can stop seeing the crap popup. And at least I'll have a place to post about how incest is great.
Quote:Original post by logain
A good friend of mine was playing WoW with me. He started dating a girl. She didnt like me 'stealing him' from her with WoW. Suffice to say he ended up canceling WoW. I lost my pally.... an so few good ones too...

Girls = 1 / Wow

I don't play WOW. Does that mean I'm missing out on my infiniti of girls?!
Quote:Original post by wendigo23
Quote:Original post by logain

Girls = 1 / Wow

I don't play WOW. Does that mean I'm missing out on my infiniti of girls?!

It's not a limit. The operation is undefined, assuming you're working with arbitrary subset of the complex numbers. [grin]
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Quote:Original post by Access

Get laid yo!

Thanks, I'll close my browser and check for spyware now. Thank you.

Anyway, the "girl problems" here have been of only a few very simple molds, all of which seem to revolve around some misunderstanding. It's just something that's on the guy's mind (and occasionally that of an androgynous girl). Because everyone goes through that, though not necessarily in public, those threads won't stop as long as they're allowed.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go run Spybot. [headshake]
Quote:Original post by Cold_Steel
There's a sure fire way to end girl problems. It's called World of Warcraft. Remember, no girls, no problems.[wink]

Suddendly I regret buying those GDNet T-Shirts...
Tomorrow I will have my third date with a cute girl, she happen to be deaf also. So everything's peachy for me [grin]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement