Dual Ages website

Started by
13 comments, last by Xelen 18 years, 6 months ago
And I still have that poll open in my Forums about the graphics that only 3 people have voted in... 2 of which were mods! Will someone please vote... you don't even have to make a post! Just click the vote button!
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Advertisement
Can you add my vote for me please? I’m too lazy to register on the forum. I vote for “100% 3D”.

Thanks! You’re a real buddy!
done.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Hey, even if you don't want to register for a board account, you can still use this thread to tell me what you would vote for in the poll. The choices are All 2D, 2D chars. on 3D maps, 3D chars. on 2D maps, and All 3D.
2D all the way, unless you've actually done considerate amount 3D programming before. Don't work with more than you can handle at one time. Though, if you have the experience, than 3D can be a good choice if you think you have the resources.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement