Music for your ears...

Started by
3 comments, last by Trapper Zoid 18 years, 6 months ago
This is the theme that I made for my new game that I'm making; Battle: The Fight for Eternity. Theme.mp3[1.12MB] Its just the short version, but you get the idea. Tell me what you think!
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
Advertisement
I quite like it; it's got that whole "anicent civilisation" thing going there, very nice. But I'm not exactly sure whether it's appropriate for a "main theme" or not, since I'm not sure exactly what "Battle: The Fight for Eternity" is like (it's a tactical RPG style game, right? I think I've seen you post about it before). It seems very appropriate for the beginning of a battle in a Total War game, in my opinion, which might be what you want.

However, since I'm new at this whole music writing thing, I'm not exactly sure what's appropriate or not, I guess...
Pretty good, that's definitely battle scene material.
Its not the theme for the opening menu, but rather the song that is played when you first start a new game and you get the changing graphics of whats going on in the world... Anyway, glad you liked it!
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
Quote:Original post by H_o_p_s
Its not the theme for the opening menu, but rather the song that is played when you first start a new game and you get the changing graphics of whats going on in the world... Anyway, glad you liked it!

That's good; the music seem perfectly suited for that!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement