• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ScopeDynamo

C# Tao Framework?

This topic is 4793 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Anybody know where I can get the tao framework pre-built in .dll form for use in Visual C# 2005? I've downloaded all the tao framework from the tao svn but all the build bats fail misiribly. Would be great if someone here who has build tao could send me just the gl, sdl and devIL portions of the framework .dlls, to Antony@Excess.eclipse.co.uk please. I only need those three dlls.

Advertisement
Hi,
I found on this side some VB.NET source examples with compiled tao dll's but i don't know if these dll's work with all NET languages.

http://nio.astronomy.cz/vb/opengl.html

Fred21

Quote:
Original post by Fred21
I found on this side some VB.NET source examples with compiled tao dll's but i don't know if these dll's work with all NET languages.
Yup, the Tao libraries are CLS compliant which means that they work with all .NET languages including C# and VB.NET. They even work along-side the Boo scripting language [wink].

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!