try my game

Started by
19 comments, last by matthughson 18 years, 6 months ago
Just finished off this demo, please try it out and let me know what you think. Thanks. It requires DirectX. (I used the DX9 SDK.) EggRoll. Couldn't find a better place to store the install, so this link won't last long.
Advertisement
If you get rid of the installer program, I'll be willing to host a mirror for you on my server.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Quote:Original post by piman
...this link won't last long.

Dead already! Can you post some screens so I can know what I'm missing out on [wink]

Matt Hughson

PS- Did you steal my signature styles, Rob!?
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
OK, try this. zip file, not install :)
EggRoll.
Sorry, I haven't gotten around for screen shots yet.

[Edited by - piman on October 5, 2005 2:41:53 PM]
It told me it couldn't find the proper resources and that I should reinstall the DXSDK. I did, and it still didn't work.

Hmmmmmm.....

[edit:] Oh yeah, you'll prolly want to know my system specs:
AMD Athlon XP 2800+
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB
ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe Mobo
2x512MB Mem Sticks, one 2700, the other 3200

Good luck!
Please try again evanofsky. I had missed some files.
Sorry for the trouble.
Tried it. SDK is installed. Now that you said you updated it I tried again and it couldnt connect to download...
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
...Now that you said you updated it I tried again and it couldnt connect to download...

Ditto.

You should PM Rob (from post above) about tossing the zip on his server.

Matt Hughson
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
Woooowww, that's pretty cool. The gameplay is fantastic, and the level design is incredibly well-thought-out. Love the Mario sound effects. [inlove]

Did you make the game with a team, or on your own?
bcvrf.yahoo.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement