Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Wow, what an adventure!

This topic is 4612 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Well... Lets see.. It all started when my curiousity led me to opening regedit.exe. So I opened it and when to the file registries. I edited the most commom, .exe. And then, I was doomed and couldnt open ANYTHING cuz one simple registry messed everything up. And then, my mind remembered that there is a DOS extension call .com. So I went to regedit.exe and named it regedit.com. And guess what? It ran! I went to the .exe place and changed it back to normal. Then I changed regedit.com to .exe. And everything worked fine again! -DBZ-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

This topic is 4612 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!