[.net] Tao.DevIL GL funcs missing?

Started by
4 comments, last by Rob Loach 18 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I'm using tao and it's working fine but there seems to be a bunch of missing bindings to the gl specific parts of devIl. I can't find the .net versions of ilutRenderer(ILUT_OPENGL);, GLuint ilutOglBindTexImage(ILvoid); etc. The normal funcs are in there. Is there another way of getting an image into a gl compatible texture? or are the funcs in there under another name? renamed since the docs were wrote?
Advertisement
Those are not mapped yet. The Ilut namespace is still under implementation, but it seems the code is very much done last time I checked the source code so if you really need it now you could download the code from http://www.mono-project.com/Tao and check it out. But it seems to me that a new Tao build is close so ... you have to choose. :)

I uploaded the new Ilut.cs to the repository about a month ago so the build you have probably isn't updated [wink]. You're going to have to download the project and build it yourself, unless you found a newer build of Tao.DevIL... You can find the updated version of Ilut.cs here. You can download the latest sources here. I'll make a new build of the libraries tomorrow when I get the time and upload them to my server temporarily until Tao puts out official releases.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
ah, thanks rob, I think I'll wait for you to upload the temps. Attempting to build the source ended badly last time :)
The cs you provided, which I managed to compile into another .dll using ilut2 namespace so it didn't clash, has some missing funcs still. IlutoGLBindTexture etc. I added them, but i'm not sure if it's working as the new parts of my lib don't work. not sure if it's a human error or just an error in the build process.
will you be adding those functions to your build? I only really need the one that takes an image and converts it into a gl texture.

If you provide to me the documentation (URL in the docs?) regarding IlutoGLBindTexture and any other functions that are missing, then I'd be glad to add them in.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement