MFC C++ Class definition problems

Started by
1 comment, last by Bandwidth 18 years, 6 months ago
I need help.. I am doing MFC programming now.. The problem I am having is that I am trying to decalare a member variable to my main class, CTestApp. I wanto to keep track of the handle to a modeless dialogbox that I have made. It is a derrived class from CDialog called CDlg(i've overloaded a few functions). The problem is that it won't recognize CDlg as a valid type to declare.. As of now I declare it as CDialog but this is just a hack and I want to find out what I am doing wrong. I'm using "Programming windows with MFC, Second Edition" by Jeff Prosise as reference. But the codes from the book compiled just fine... so I am guessing I'm missing something.
Advertisement
You need to include the Dlg.h either in your Apps header or the stdafx.h (if you didn't turn off precompiled headers).

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

I've included Dlg.h in stdafx.h the declaration for CTestApp went fine but the thing now won't recognize the IDD in the declaration of CDlg.

So i've included Resource.h and it went fine.
Thank you very much. It was a big help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement