• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
walkingcarcass

LaTeX. I think i'm going to cry.

This topic is 4617 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there. I have a twocolumn document class for a LaTeX file but I want some pages to be excluded form this attribute, i.e. be single-column. I'm quite new to this so be gentle. How how how do I do it? Thanks

Advertisement
It depends is the unfortunate answer, at least based on my previous experiance. However, try a \thispagestyle{plain}, theres a good chance it will work, though it will possibly remove styling you want to keep. In which case just google the command - theres a whole list of strings you can stick within that one.

If you havn't allready have a look at http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/english/lshort.pdf - thats basically where I started on LaTex. Its ultimatly one complicated beast, even if it does produce really slick results, but I don't think anyone ever trully gets to grips with it till their hair is grey.

\onecolumn will start a new one-column page. Use \twocolumn to get back to two-column mode (again on a new page).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!