Sign in to follow this  
LittleFreak

Debuging help

LittleFreak    144
void FTP()
{

CInternetSession internet;
	CFtpConnection* ftp;

ftp = internet.GetFtpConnection("ftp.************.com", "********", "********", INTERNET_INVALID_PORT_NUMBER, FALSE);

return;

}

Thats the function I just started working on and its the only thing that I have change since the last compile so I know thats whats throughing up the error... Any guess? I think it my be because this is a win32 app and not MFC... but Im not familar with MFC and I didnt want this program to have a window I wanted it to run behind the sences and what I can tell from MFC it has to be windows so any help? My Error Report: nafxcwd.lib(thrdcore.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __endthreadex referenced in function "void __stdcall AfxEndThread(unsigned int,int)" (?AfxEndThread@@YGXIH@Z) nafxcwd.lib(thrdcore.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __beginthreadex referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CWinThread::CreateThread(unsigned long,unsigned int,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *)" (?CreateThread@CWinThread@@QAEHKIPAU_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES@@@Z) Debug/ImageDelete.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

rmsimpson    228
You need to change the C++ code generation options from single threaded to multithreaded. endthreadex() doesn't exist in the single threaded CRT.

Robert