Try my pong clone. [UPDATED 10/13/05, 8:37]

Started by
20 comments, last by dudedbz1 18 years, 6 months ago
Hi all! I finally finished my pong clone in SDL. Its kind of in idea version, so most likely in the second version I make I'll be having SDL_ttf stuff with the fps, scores, stuff like that. Later on I'll make it for 2 players too. Though I want you to try it cuz its fully playable. Here: clicky! Its ony geocities though, so if you know of a better place to upload tell me! [Edited by - dudedbz1 on October 13, 2005 7:33:51 PM]
-----------------------------....::::DRAGON BALL Z::::....C<<"+"<<"+"; // Go C++ !!!-----------------------------
Advertisement
It lookes like the file is virused or something. It wont load in Winace.
I program in my sleep,but when I sleep I use the partition in my head that doesnt have g++ or the .net library, so im kinda screwed.
WinZip won't open it for me. It says it "does not appear to be a valid archive"
"Virused"? Uhhh, why would I make a virus for a pong clone. Anyways, I used winrar, so i dont know why that would happen... Do you have XP? If you do, try opening it with the built in zipped folders. Or download winrar. For some reason the trial never ends(no cracks, I donloaded it directly from their site).
-----------------------------....::::DRAGON BALL Z::::....C<<"+"<<"+"; // Go C++ !!!-----------------------------
Hmmmm... I used winrar. I'll zip it with window's zipped folders then and upload it again. Try it after like 10 mins or so... It DOES do it... I tried with window's zipped folders thingy. But winrar opens it easily and runs it directly. Hmmm... I dont know what to say.

Edit: Ok, all done. Try it now. It seems that when I selected new winrar .rar file and renamed it to .zip BEFORE it was created had the same effect as if I renamed it later, so winrar thought it was a .rar and opened it, and the others messed up.
Hey I haven't played it yet, but I am downloading it now. It will be done in like....lets say....1 second. Ok it done now. lol. I still haven't played it, but I can upload for my site and keep it up their for 2 weeks. What you say? If you want me to, then just tell me here and I will and then I will reply with the link for you to use so people don't download from Geocities.

Chad.
Quote:Original post by dudedbz1
"Virused"? Uhhh, why would I make a virus for a pong clone. Anyways, I used winrar, so i dont know why that would happen... Do you have XP? If you do, try opening it with the built in zipped folders. Or download winrar. For some reason the trial never ends(no cracks, I donloaded it directly from their site).

I didnt really mean a virus, thats just what I use for any invalid/error file.
I program in my sleep,but when I sleep I use the partition in my head that doesnt have g++ or the .net library, so im kinda screwed.
Yeah, i know what the program means by defected/virus. Anyways, Chad, that'd be great! I dont need more than 2 weeks anyways, as I just want a few comments. So if you can do it (big)thanks. I'm looking forward to replies people, since I fixed the .zip.
Finally a game of Pong! I have been dying to play this. Congrats. Good game really. Just, ahhh! The AI is too good. I can't score, it is still fun. I also like the layout. Most of the clones are like west and east, this is north and south. Something different than I have seen, I like it.
cout<<"cout<<'' this is my siggy''";
Wow, thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement