• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
quagmire

Hey everyone!

This topic is 4668 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My name here is Quagmire. Ha ha All Right! Ya know like on Family Guy. I just wanna say I can help people with little things in C++ like loops and if statements. Wow, I am good at C++. Not really. OK. But whatever I can help you with I will try. If anyone has a problem with me, like if I do something that you don't like please PM me and I will try to change that. I salute you all and best of luck. I am off to learn some C++. I should be around though...

Advertisement
Thanks. I hope I don't make a nuisance of myself. I don't think I will. Like I said, just PM me if you don't like something I do. Thanks for any of your alls encouragement you might give me. Oh, and I can help you with functions. Soon I might be able to help with switch case. Basically like

//hangman like
case1:
cout<<"'------
"' '
"' '
"'
"'
"'
"'
break;

I know I didn't do that right, but you get the point.

If you're looking to help people with C++, head on over to the "For Beginners" forum, or the "General Programming" forum. Do you know how to use any APIs, or is that why you joined GDNet?

edit: Stay away from the lounge, too. [grin]

Quote:
Original post by evanofsky
Stay away from the lounge, too. [grin]

Highly seconded. And welcome! Tip: don't send messages to random people saying "do you need C++ help?". Wait until they ask a question on the Beginner's Forum or the General Forum and then answer. And don't say something unless your absolutlely sure; a bad post can make your rating decrease real quick.

Quote:
Original post by programwizard
Quote:
Original post by evanofsky
Stay away from the lounge, too. [grin]

Highly seconded. And welcome! Tip: don't send messages to random people saying "do you need C++ help?". Wait until they ask a question on the Beginner's Forum or the General Forum and then answer. And don't say something unless your absolutlely sure; a bad post can make your rating decrease real quick.

the voice of experience? :)

welcome anyway!

Thanks everyone. I joined to learn, help, and I love programming. Those tips probably help. Wait no- they do. I think everyone is nice here. And I am not saying that in a suck up way either. I will stay away from the lounge for quite a while as you guys say I should. Thanks. Thanks for the help.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!